2012 SEMA Falken Jeep JK Wrangler Flatbed

JavaJoe

Not really. They had a 4 door that was rolled and made it into this. I do know the shop that made it thought, it is in San Diego. Chappelle's Exhuast and Kustoms.

Awesome, Thank you, and sorry for the late reply! I am doing a slightly similar build with a TJ- Fuel Injected 350, with SM420 Tranny, Atlas II Transfercase, Danna 60F/70R, Custom Shafts and 4 Link Suspension, Aqualu#5063 Tub, Genright Hi-Fenders +4" Wide (Aluminum)...The list goes on- But what I'm really looking forward to is a bed Area kinda like this one- Difference is my boxes will be on sliders, and rear tubs will drop down on the sides- once the boxes slide out, there will be a bow and tarp system that I will be able to use as a tent and/or cargo area... Thoughts?

Last edited:
I think it sounds cool. A lot of great parts.
I have seen some builds similar to this too.
Good luck!

Awesome, Thank you, and sorry for the late reply! I am doing a slightly similar build with a TJ- Fuel Injected 350, with SM420 Tranny, Atlas II Transfercase, Danna 60F/70R, Custom Shafts and 4 Link Suspension, Aqualu#5063 Tub, Genright Hi-Fenders +4" Wide (Aluminum)...The list goes on- But what I'm really looking forward to is a bed Area kinda like this one- Difference is my boxes will be on sliders, and rear tubs will drop down on the sides- once the boxes slide out, there will be a bow and tarp system that I will be able to use as a tent and/or cargo area... Thoughts?

Top Bottom