Picture for Stalter08Rubi

GCM 2

Here are some photos of the rear EVO Builder (Outlaw) Corners. Hope these help you out with what you needed to see.

IMG_2331-2.jpg

IMG_2332-2.jpg

IMG_2333-2.jpg

I missed the question, but you can't run these with stock/factory flares. :thinking:

I get the but the gap in between the area where the stock flare clips on and the overhang of the corner is gonna leave room for like mud to get up in there right ?

GCM 2

I'm surprised you posted those pics with the amount of dust/dirt on your rear bumper. :shock:

Oh and I left all of the pictures in just for you. :thumb:

Well, I had just left ORE about 2hrs before those pics were taken and did not really even think of dusting the jeep since I needed to make a urine stop, so I exited off of I-10 somewhere before Quartzite, AZ and decided to take pics of the new armor that was just installed. No other pics were taken, of urine making.

I get the but the gap in between the area where the stock flare clips on and the overhang of the corner is gonna leave room for like mud to get up in there right ?

There is a very measurable gap behind the armor due to the stock quarter panel's curvature. The few times my rig has been really muddy, I have spent extra time ensuring I pressure wash that area out really well. These corners are nice, but unless you live out in the desert, I would stay away from them, or just do the regular armor and run factory fender flares. Every time I have driven my rig outside the state of Arizona I have wanted to have the fenders more than not wanting to have the fenders.

Last edited:
I an determined to run fender less because I really like the look of it. Is it possible to weld some sheet metal to the bottom of it to close that gap off

highoctane

Caught the Bug
I love that full size armor with no flares. Does Evo still have the rear outlaw armor with the flares welded on as an option like what's on the front of EVO JEEP?

GCM 2

I love that full size armor with no flares. Does Evo still have the rear outlaw armor with the flares welded on as an option like what's on the front of EVO JEEP?

It might still be available as custom order only, not sure? That would be a question for Drew@OffRoadEvolution here on the forum.

Top Bottom