*wave* from VB!

Siebermd

Hello All!

My name is Josh, currently living in Virginia Beach, VA. I am a Navy Chief and have been active duty for over 15 years. My wife, also an AD Navy Chief, and our two sons live out here until we retire and move back down south, where it's warm (most of the time). My wife and I are both Jeeper's. We got her a 2014 JKU Willy's last year and she loves it, although its spent more time in the shop over the past 9 months than my 2011 JK has since I got her in Aug '11... All good though, we sort out the problems as they come at us, but hey, it's a Jeep...so what's not to love, right?

I have high hopes for my '11 JK... In the very near future will start with the wheels/tires and work my way from the ground up, literally. I've read A LOT of threads, do's and don't's, what works, what doesn't and I have to say y'all have saved me some huge head aches and money tossed down the drain, so THANK YOU for that! I look forward to starting projects and improvements, most likely through the knowledge and experience I find on Wayalife. What a great forum! Cheers to all! Happy Trails...

ATB,

Josh

Welcome, I also live in VB. Also a retired CPO, just retired in 2013.

joshuaj21

Nice! Congrats on the retirement brother. I'm looking forward to that day as well! Only a few more short years...lol

Top Bottom