NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

JAGS

Hooked
Ok, be pissed at me, I'm the one to blame not rox star, he asked me too make sure Eddie and Cindy were thanked beyond words and I must have failed! So please be pissed at me, and yes jags I grasped what Eddie said, I'll leave quietly to make this end! Enough is enough!

And still you've yet get the point. It isn't about thanking beyond words.

Enough is enough??? only because you choose to stick your neck out when a battle isn't to be had or isn't yours.

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Sorry Eddie apparently nobody gives a fuck that your beef is that RoxStar basically told you to fuck off and blamed you for this shit. It's only been said 20 times in the past few pages.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Then why is it even a big deal for you or overlander?

And why any of this even a big deal for you is beyond me. I mean, you aren't Rox Star, you aren't Overlander and you aren't me and yet, you seem to feel the need to get right in the middle of all the BS and own it in a way that even Rox Star won't. :naw:

If you didn't need, want, desire, expect a thank you why did it matter what he said?

Ummm, maybe because guys like you were going on and on about what a stand up guy he is and how I would be able to clear things up if I just chimed in. That is after all what I asked from the very beginning - you know, would anything I might have to say really matter and a few of you said yes. :naw:

It wasn't worded the way you hoped, but he was trying to express gratitude for your help.

LOL!! You'll forgive me but that's your biased opinion of what you're choosing to hear from a guy you call a friend. Me, I was the recipient of the so called "expressed gratitude" and all I did was share it with everyone - VERBATIM. :naw:

It wasn't like he hated on you for helping, or any of us for that matter.

No, he just said and I quote yet again, "In hindsight, we really should have sent a couple rigs down to Folsom (the closest part store that had a pump, that we could locate) for the part. We, or more specifically, I should have not asked for help outside of their group. We should have taken care of ourselves."
Again, this is what HE said. Why you feel the need to make this into you just makes no sense to me.

Sadly I've noticed that a few select people are supported in their efforts to degrade and belittle people, than encourage and supporting the positive side of things. Aka, we all got off the trail safely, we stuck together as a group, and everyone had an amazing time.

And, you're free to believe whatever it is you want to believe.

ClarksAdventures

Saying "we should have never asked for your help" is being grateful? Not where I come from.

Once again. Taken out of context. We had multiple sources lined up, and if knowing it would cause this much drama we would have chosen another route. But knowing that Eddie was fairly close and more than likely willing to help we reached out to him.

You wanted to fabricate a problem where there never was one, and you got it. Problem is, negativity isn't sustainable, and karma is a bitch. It may not be now, tomorrow , or next week. But your and others negative attitudes and actions will catch up with you. I'm not a fortune teller it's just he way life rolls.

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Once again. Taken out of context. We had multiple sources lined up, and if knowing it would cause this much drama we would have chosen another route. But knowing that Eddie was fairly close and more than likely willing to help we reached out to him.

You wanted to fabricate a problem where there never was one, and you got it. Problem is, negativity isn't sustainable, and karma is a bitch. It may not be now, tomorrow , or next week. But your and others negative attitudes and actions will catch up with you. I'm not a fortune teller it's just he way life rolls.

Did you just put a curse on overlander? Lmao

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

LOL! Taken out of context? Go read what Eddie has been saying.

Btw, I'll be waiting for the curse to hit. I look forward to it.

Top Bottom