NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

JAGS

Hooked
Sorry Eddie apparently nobody gives a fuck that your beef is that RoxStar basically told you to fuck off and blamed you for this shit. It's only been said 20 times in the past few pages.

I've noticed and pointed it out several times in a humane way. Some people just can't see and others are too busy MFing the world and detracting from the whole point. To each their own.

There are a few guys in this mix (panda and drew) that I consider friends here and don't like seeing them get mixed up in this. Obviously I'm good friends with you frank and Adam and Eddie as well.

SDG

Caught the Bug
So I have run the rubicon a couple times... and while that was fun...

Reading this thread is actually probably more entertaining!

noroad

Haha that's a good one you uneducated uninformed asshole I would say the same but nothing good comes from down there

Hahahaha uneducated coming from Maine thats the funniest thing i heard all year! Stick to the lobster or timber and you'll be ok in life!

noroad

"Your" instead of "you're". Just making a joke about language usage. I like to do that now and then. Carry on.

Im typing on my phone and txt life comes out a little when i get heated! But thank you sorry i missed it! Carry on lol

JAGS

Hooked
That's because you ran all the bypasses!

Duh, dumbass. I'm a web wrencher remember. Wouldn't want to break anything I can't afford to have someone else fix. #truthdonthurt [emoji6]

Ya because you bought your jeep to be on a forum and to have others work on it, not because you actually wanted to go out and wheel.

Funny, I don't recall ever wheelling with either of you. In fact, pretty damn sure we've never met. So don't judge shit. Like I give a fuck who turns a wrench or not and on what or not.

You feel the need to judge me, fine. You look like losers as a result, not me.

Last edited:

Lance628

Hahahaha uneducated coming from Maine thats the funniest thing i heard all year! Stick to the lobster or timber and you'll be ok in life!

Wrong on both, and you wonder why we all can't wait till Labor Day cause asshats like you stop coming up here

Top Bottom