NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

noroad

Wrong on both, and you wonder why we all can't wait till Labor Day cause asshats like you stop coming up here

Dude Maine like that slutty girls in college we fuck all year well its good then head home to the normal girls! Stop coming to our state for the hospitals then and are amazing schools such as Harvard and MIT! Stick to the dock guy!

bkac

Caught the Bug
Duh, dumbass. I'm a web wrencher remember. Wouldn't want to break anything I can't afford to have someone else fix. #truthdonthurt [emoji6]

Funny, I don't recall ever wheelling with either of you. In fact, pretty damn sure we've never met. So don't judge shit. Like I give a fuck who turns a wrench or not and on what or not.

You feel the need to judge me, fine. You look like losers as a result, not me.

I would love to meet you and go wheel. I'll even fix your jeep if it breaks for you.

JAGS

Hooked
I would love to meet you and go wheel. I'll even fix your jeep if it breaks for you.

Don't think you could handle my niceness, charm and jeep knowledge in person. I have no issues working on my jeep or helping others work on my jeep. That's why I wheel with good friends. [emoji106]

Just so it doesn't get misconstrued, I have wheeled with what you call "NorCalers" and I have no issues/qualms with them. Rob and Cathy have been guest at my house. These folks are all good in my book.

bkac

Caught the Bug
Don't think you could handle my niceness, charm and jeep knowledge in person. I have no issues working on my jeep or helping others work on my jeep. That's why I wheel with good friends. [emoji106]

Just so it doesn't get misconstrued, I have wheeled with what you call "NorCalers" and I have no issues/qualms with them. Rob and Cathy have been guest at my house. These folks are all good in my book.

As you say, you missed the point dumbass. I said I'd love to wheel with you and I'll help you work on your Jeep if it breaks. I wheeled and wheel with your "good friends" also. They are great. I don't think you could handle my niceness and charm either. Rob and Cathy are great people and I'm sure they'd say the exact same about myself. Hope to see you on the trail someday. Thanks for the name calling! You rock Jags. Always so much good to add here!

Top Bottom