NORCAL: Rubicon Run - October 1-4

bkac

Caught the Bug
Don't think you could handle my niceness, charm and jeep knowledge in person. I have no issues working on my jeep or helping others work on my jeep. That's why I wheel with good friends. [emoji106]

Just so it doesn't get misconstrued, I have wheeled with what you call "NorCalers" and I have no issues/qualms with them. Rob and Cathy have been guest at my house. These folks are all good in my book.

Btw...
What are "NorCalers"? That's a first. I have never said that!

As you say, you missed the point dumbass. I said I'd love to wheel with you and I'll help you work on your Jeep if it breaks. I wheeled and wheel with your "good friends" also. They are great. I don't think you could handle my niceness and charm either. Rob and Cathy are great people and I'm sure they'd say the exact same about myself. Hope to see you on the trail someday. Thanks for the name calling! You rock Jags. Always so much good to add here!

Bobby I don't think they want to wheel with us, but still a nice gesture.

JAGS

Hooked
As you say, you missed the point dumbass. I said I'd love to wheel with you and I'll help you work on your Jeep if it breaks. I wheeled and wheel with your "good friends" also. They are great. I don't think you could handle my niceness and charm either. Rob and Cathy are great people and I'm sure they'd say the exact same about myself. Hope to see you on the trail someday. Thanks for the name calling! You rock Jags. Always so much good to add here!

Funny you should be offended by name calling. Actually I add quite a bit to this place. Not all of us grew up with a wrench or silver spoon in our mouth. So I contribute in many other ways, many cant even be seen on the forum for how I help/have helped Eddie and Wayalife.

Btw...
What are "NorCalers"? That's a first. I have never said that!

NorCalians. I don't know??? You guys have the special titles. We are just trying to keep up with you guys.

Bobby I don't think they want to wheel with us, but still a nice gesture.

Funny, zebras don't change their stripes. Hard to see any nice gestures being made by you two toward me. Especially since history has had a way o bringing out the true opinions. Im also not that into breaking shit, so maybe we could wheel a fire road.

WJCO

Meme King
Lmao. Ok, that one I'm laughing.

I'm finishing the bottle I started last night. But you better post up what you're drinking in the wines thread. Don't tell me you didn't cork something to get through this. [emoji6][emoji485][emoji485][emoji106]

I'm on #3. Passed up a movie with the wife. This $h!t's too good.

Funny you should be offended by name calling. Actually I add quite a bit to this place. Not all of us grew up with a wrench or silver spoon in our mouth. So I contribute in many other ways, many cant even be seen on the forum for how I help/have helped Eddie and Wayalife.

NorCalians. I don't know??? You guys have the special titles. We are just trying to keep up with you guys.

Funny, zebras don't change their stripes. Hard to see any nice gestures being made by you two toward me. Especially since history has had a way o bringing out the true opinions. Im also not that into breaking shit, so maybe we could wheel a fire road.

Lol. I have never met you, but have heard good things from Rob. My honest opinion of you from here is your kind of an asshole, but I am also. So who knows maybe we would get along. I do like to wheel hard and push my jeep to its limits, and that it why I break shit, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in running a fire road either. Just because I talk shit doesn't mean I hate you. Ask anyone that knows me, I'm like that to everyone.

Panda

Lmao. Ok, that one I'm laughing.

I'm finishing the bottle I started last night. But you better post up what you're drinking in the wines thread. Don't tell me you didn't cork something to get through this. [emoji6][emoji485][emoji485][emoji106]

Done. 10 characters

bkac

Caught the Bug

I've never called anyone a name here so yes, it's all new to me. Not offended by it, just commented on what you said."duh dumbass" the only reason I said you took the bypasses is because you ran the rockin rubi and it was stated the bypasses would be taken. I can tell you the trail is much better then reading this thread especially if you do run the obstacles, we had guys run all of them and not break. I think you do add a lot here, I get a lot of laughs from you, both good and some i just never get! Wrench or silver spoon you say? Neither, nobody has ever given me anything, I worked for my first car, all of it and when it broke I had to learn how to fix it or walk so that's where it started, it just happened to be on an old CJ. I think that's great you contribute that's what makes great people and the world go round. And once again I've never called or have a special title of NorCalians. Still lost on that one. I hate to break to and try and wheel pick a line where I won't break, doesn't always work out. Right now we are using the jeep as our daily driver until we get our house paid off. A fire road sounds great. Honestly you can break there too. As long as I'm in the jeep I'm happy even if its in the mall parking lot or a winery....

Last edited:

bkac

Caught the Bug
Nobody broke? Lol didn't this whole thing start over someone breaking? And then Ricky broke his track bar mount?

:cheesy: why the fuck were Eddie and Cindy there again?

We had guys that ran and didn't break, need me to spell it out for you? Didn't say everyone!

JAGS

Hooked
Lol. I have never met you, but have heard good things from Rob. My honest opinion of you from here is your kind of an asshole, but I am also. So who knows maybe we would get along. I do like to wheel hard and push my jeep to its limits, and that it why I break shit, but that doesn't mean I'm not interested in running a fire road either. Just because I talk shit doesn't mean I hate you. Ask anyone that knows me, I'm like that to everyone.

Your honest opinion just made everyone spit out what they were drinking. Funny, people know how I am because I don't talk shit.

I've never called anyone a name here so yes, it's all new to me. Not offended by it, just commented on what you said."duh dumbass" the only reason I said you took the bypasses is because you ran the rockin rubi and it was stated the bypasses would be taken. I can tell you the trail is much better then reading this thread especially if you do run the obstacles, we had guys run all of them and not break. I think you do add a lot here, I get a lot of laughs from you, both good and some i just never get! Wrench or silver spoon you say? Neither, nobody has ever given me anything, I worked for my first car, all of it and when it broke I had to learn how to fix it or walk so that's where it started, it just happened to be on an old CJ. I think that's great you contribute that's what makes great people and the world go round. And once again I've never called or have a special title of NorCalians. Still lost on that one. I hate to break to and try and wheel pick a line where I won't break, doesn't always work out. Right now we are using the jeep as our daily driver until we get our house paid off. A fire road sounds great. Honestly you can break there too. As long as I'm in the jeep I'm happy even if its in the mall parking lot or a winery....

I'd beg to differ on your first point, but why bother. The "title" is because you all call and start everything you do with NorCal. So if there are more than one of you being addressed by your "region" than what should we call u. Most of us are Wayalifers and that is it. Pretty much accepted by all.

How did you break the track bar mount anyway? Any pics?

I didn't even take one pic of it broken. It never actually broke totally off the Jeep. We noticed it at rubicon springs but didnt think it was as bad as it was. Probably 90% of the welds broke. You could push the rear of the Jeep back and forth probably 4". By the time I got to the top of Cadillac hill to meet Eddie I really couldn't drive anymore because the drive shaft was hitting the gas tank so bad. Luckily Eddie had his welder with him and we got it all fixed up.

I guess that's what happens when your trying to rally race down big sluice. It was fun though.

Top Bottom