Soft tops

jake24s

I'm looking at buying a new soft top to replace my current hard top on my 98 wrangler. What do y'all like or don't like? I'm leaning towards a quadratop.

Thatredjeep

I'm looking at buying a new soft top to replace my current hard top on my 98 wrangler. What do y'all like or don't like? I'm leaning towards a quadratop.

I have a best top on mine and I like it. Also when you do get your soft top I would advise getting best tops zipper lubricant and top cleaning kit. I picked these items up recently to use on my 2 year old top and cleaned the windows with the window cleaner and it made them look brand new

Chad

I have a Best Top and really like it. Very sturdy and does not flap, even at higher speeds. It came with the Jeep when I purchased it. The only thing is, I wish it was what I believe is the 'Suntopper' model that you can fold just the front part over the driver and passenger back to get sun, rather than folding the whole top down.

Moabbnd

I run the Bestop Trektop NX on my LJ and it is very nice. For TJs, I'd look into the Quadratop sailcloth version. Supposed to be very nice and cheaper than Bestop

holliewood61

Whatever you do dont get a pavement ends top. My tj had a brand spanking new pavement ends top on it when I bought it, and it was trash within 3 years. Im not talking a busted stitch, I mean unusable.

TJ4fun

Quadratop sail cloth

Hello, i just pulled the trigger and purchased a premium sail cloth Quadratop. I should have it by next week. Ill let you know how it is out of the box.

Top Bottom