JK half door upper - driver or pair

Road_king

i need a driver side upper for my JK in excellent condition that the zipper goes both ways without a problem.

Thanks, Bill

jk12blk

i need a driver side upper for my JK in excellent condition that the zipper goes both ways without a problem.

Thanks, Bill
If you cannot find a used one, you might consider contacting stevenwhitemotors.com in North Carolina. I recently purchased a set of mopor half doors and uppers. The best deal I could find online for uppers was through this swmotors via eBay - a new set of 4 uppers for $677. Of course I had to pay shipping too. Anyway, that equates to ~$170 per upper which is not bad at all. And if you contact them directly you can probably get a better deal because swmotors would not be passing on the 15% eBay commission (I learned about htis after my uppers arrived). I could not help experiencing a "doh!" moment when I read the pamphlet swmotors included in my uppers packaging. It basically said to contact them directly in the future and not via eBay so they could pass the 15% savings on to me. :doh:

Road_king

If you cannot find a used one, you might consider contacting stevenwhitemotors.com in North Carolina. I recently purchased a set of mopor half doors and uppers. The best deal I could find online for uppers was through this swmotors via eBay - a new set of 4 uppers for $677. Of course I had to pay shipping too. Anyway, that equates to ~$170 per upper which is not bad at all. And if you contact them directly you can probably get a better deal because swmotors would not be passing on the 15% eBay commission (I learned about htis after my uppers arrived). I could not help experiencing a "doh!" moment when I read the pamphlet swmotors included in my uppers packaging. It basically said to contact them directly in the future and not via eBay so they could pass the 15% savings on to me. :doh:

Thanks - I'll give that a go!

Top Bottom