10A Or Rock Hard Front Bumper

battleborn_jk

I am switching mine out in Yucaipa tomorrow. I was hit and it scratched the end cap and broke the plastic piece around the fog light on one side. Anyways I'm in the military and am shipping off to Hawaii next week. If you are in SoCal... You can swing by and have it for a cold beer😃. It will sure be a lot cheaper to have it re-powder coated than to buy a new one.

The scratches look worse in the picture because most of that is snow and dirt debris.

Shane

Anyways let me know...
Shane (505)944-5428

View attachment 136431

Thanks for the response Shane, I am in Reno, NV. I am not opposed to making the trip to SoCal- first and foremost to share a beer! I don't think I'll be able to do that in the week though. Shipping seems like a hassle. The price is right, but not sure the timing will work out this time.

Best of luck in HI!

tyscty

No worries... I wasn't able to get it done on SAT. The powder coaters won't have mine ready until Monday. Anyways, if you would like I can ask Stan the owner of Jeep Performance if he could hold on to it for a week or so and let you swing by and get it. Hell, I'm sure he could even have it re-powder coated and ready for you to pick it up. Your call. Let me know if you want me to ask him when I see him on Monday. I'll post a better pic tomorrow when the truck is clean. I know it looked rough in the last pic but there wasn't much of anything to talk about. However here is what happens when a civic kisses American Steel... ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1428819905.578689.jpg

Top Bottom