Wanted, working JK headlights

jeff_in_rc

I am looking to find a pair of working JK headlights where you have replaced yours with LED's/HID's.
The headlights in my TJ are pretty weak and I have seen a post where the JK lights are better and the bulbs can be replaced.

Will pay for the lights and reasonable shipping costs. Thanks!

Jackal01

I am looking to find a pair of working JK headlights where you have replaced yours with LED's/HID's.
The headlights in my TJ are pretty weak and I have seen a post where the JK lights are better and the bulbs can be replaced.

I don't recall the last time I saw mine but when I get home tonight I will look. If I have them just pay for shipping.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug

I've got a pair off my 2014 that came off when the Jeep was about a month old. Factory bulbs are still in them too.

jeff_in_rc

A big thank you to ERAUGRAD04!

Got the headlights from him Friday and installed them that night and it was a snap. Too bad my pics are crap!

The JK headlights are brighter and have a more even light pattern than the stock sealed beams on my TJ, a definite improvement!

Thanks again! :clap2:

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Got the headlights from him Friday and installed them that night and it was a snap. Too bad my pics are crap!

The JK headlights are brighter and have a more even light pattern than the stock sealed beams on my TJ, a definite improvement!

Thanks again! :clap2:

Glad they worked well for you! :thumb:

Top Bottom