WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
WAYALIFE on the GO!!

If its at ride height; the shock should be more extended than it is with it not being connected. No pressure in the shock?

Wow - we have a WINNER!!

Disconnected the shock and was surprised to find that it was actually holding up the body! We tried to pull the shaft down and it would budge - the shaft is clearly bent and seized up... Again!

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ok. That was a trick question because the way it sits in the picture makes it look like it couldn't extend anyway because of the contact with the lower bracket. (At least that is what I'm telling myself to make me feel better for not getting the real answer.)

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Ok. That was a trick question because the way it sits in the picture makes it look like it couldn't extend anyway because of the contact with the lower bracket. (At least that is what I'm telling myself to make me feel better for not getting the real answer.)

That's what I thought too.

Stegertime

Caught the Bug
Good to know! I thought it was on a jack because I could see it in the picture in the background. Don't think I would have gotten it right even if I knew it was at ride height. That was fun, I like learning something new! 😄👍🏻

CJW

Wow - we have a WINNER!!

Disconnected the shock and was surprised to find that it was actually holding up the body! We tried to pull the shaft down and it would budge - the shaft is clearly bent and seized up... Again!

What do you know I got one right LOL!
I see the spring perch has a small hole in it. Is that for a lower shock relocation bracket? Did he flex enough to still hit the shock on the frame?

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
What do you know I got one right LOL!
I see the spring perch has a small hole in it. Is that for a lower shock relocation bracket? Did he flex enough to still hit the shock on the frame?

No that hole on the spring perch is where the brake lines originally run. There is a small bracket attached to them that bolts there and keeps the brake lines safe. You can unbolt it on the front and move it outside of the shock so they don't get bound up when at full droop.

Top Bottom