WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the rear track bar is rubbing on the gas tank skid. Wonder how that happened. Must have been when you were getting groceries the other day.

Might of happened while I was going to mall. :crazyeyes:

You finally killed a stock track bar. Nice work!

LOL!! Took about 8 years to do it.... actually, to be fair, maybe more like 6 as I had been testing out a few other aftermarket track bars on and off but yeah, this is the ORIGINAL track bar that we got with Moby way back in January 2007 :crazyeyes:

Ok Russ. Copycat.

:bleh:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So is this one a one time fee and pay per call/text or is it still a monthly plan? I've been holding off because I don't want a monthly plan for something I wouldn't need often.

Depends on what plan you go with. You can either do an monthly fee that is lower but that you're pretty much committed to or, you can do what I did and sign up with a higher monthly rate but that you can "suspend" when you're not using it. And then, even within that plan, you can choose different options - I just chose the cheapest plan as I hope to never need it. Even with it, you get 10 text messages and then each one after that is something like 10¢ each.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Depends on what plan you go with. You can either do an monthly fee that is lower but that you're pretty much committed to or, you can do what I did and sign up with a higher monthly rate but that you can "suspend" when you're not using it. And then, even within that plan, you can choose different options - I just chose the cheapest plan as I hope to never need it. Even with it, you get 10 text messages and then each one after that is something like 10¢ each.

That's not too bad.

Rccrwlr

Might of happened while I was going to mall. :crazyeyes:

LOL!! Took about 8 years to do it.... actually, to be fair, maybe more like 6 as I had been testing out a few other aftermarket track bars on and off but yeah, this is the ORIGINAL track bar that we got with Moby way back in January 2007 :crazyeyes:

:bleh:

And that's why I'm not changing the factory. U buying another factory i'm assuming?

hbkid22

I agree that FB and Instagram are a bit rough but I like this idea.......Its hard to follow 3 different threads and I like that you are consolidating everything to one!

Rccrwlr

I have a spare that I will install but, mel let us know that EVO had a new straight bar that we can get. Will go with that when we can.

Ya saw that on FB. Must be nice to be sponsored! J/k. Curious to see that that looks like. If it works after a roll must be good stuff.

GCM 2

Hope GCM2 doesn't see these pictures. 

Oh I saw the "one of these things is not like the other" photo. I randomly chose someone's jeep at the first shopping center I was driving by and completely detailed the undercarriage of a YJ before the owners came back to drive away. My obsessive compulsiveness has been repressed until I see another unclean vehicle :doh:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Oh I saw the "one of these things is not like the other" photo. I randomly chose someone's jeep at the first shopping center I was driving by and completely detailed the undercarriage of a YJ before the owners came back to drive away. My obsessive compulsiveness has been repressed until I see another unclean vehicle :doh:

I booked you on the next flight to Reno.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426975111.581412.jpg

Top Bottom