WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Love that color. What happened to the winch?

The winch plate was tweaked and too thick to straighten out. I ordered up a new WARN one (which was hard to find) and we're cleaning the winch itself up a bit. Also replacing the battery leads as they're kind of old and the insulator is cracking. I hope to get everything installed soon.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
The winch plate was tweaked and too thick to straighten out. I ordered up a new WARN one (which was hard to find) and we're cleaning the winch itself up a bit. Also replacing the battery leads as they're kind of old and the insulator is cracking. I hope to get everything installed soon.

There was one here locally, for sale that looked a lot like that winch, and I almost bought it, even though I have no use for it [emoji13].

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Nah, he was pissed off about a Trump/Pence sign I have on the far wall under the American flag I have hanging up. You can kind of make it out in this shot.

20170220195240-c7b742b8.jpg

Its funny I notice weird things and saw that sign immediately in that vid and thought "I wonder what kind of trouble that is going to stir up...". People need to really get a life.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There was one here locally, for sale that looked a lot like that winch, and I almost bought it, even though I have no use for it [emoji13].

LOL!! You could mount one up on your JK. Or, maybe your Renegade :cheesy:

Its funny I notice weird things and saw that sign immediately in that vid and thought "I wonder what kind of trouble that is going to stir up...". People need to really get a life.

Funny thing is, I never talk politics. It's just not my thing so I really had no clue what would have gotten that guy's panties in a bunch. Some people - clearly, they're just looking to get the toes stepped on. :rolleyes2:

That is a very beautiful Jeep there. I think you did an amazing job on it!

Thank you :cool:

Hot94Z28

Yeah, we're good. Been non stop rain for a while and a mix of rain and snow all day today. Fortunately, we're up on high ground. I think this is the wettest winter in recorded history up here.

We have had like two snows here, in fact it was 78 this last Saturday, and it was 68 today. I don't get it.

GraniteCrystal

It was 67 and sunny here in Colorado yesterday. It's been interesting to watch your weather. I would've assumed we had the harsher winter, but I don't think that's been the case this year.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It was 67 and sunny here in Colorado yesterday. It's been interesting to watch your weather. I would've assumed we had the harsher winter, but I don't think that's been the case this year.

Crazy thing is, it was in the 60's yesterday for us too :crazyeyes:

This winter has just been nuts - broken all kinds of records and while it's been fun, it'd be nice if spring would get here.

TRLJNKY

Crazy thing is, it was in the 60's yesterday for us too :crazyeyes:

This winter has just been nuts - broken all kinds of records and while it's been fun, it'd be nice if spring would get here.
Thats what I was saying as I was shoveling my freaking driveway this morning lol

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Nah, he was pissed off about a Trump/Pence sign I have on the far wall under the American flag I have hanging up. You can kind of make it out in this shot.

20170220195240-c7b742b8.jpg

I haven't been on the forum much recently so I may have missed a past thread or photo, but is that your GMC in your shop Eddie?

JAGS

Hooked
You know, as nice as it is, it wouldn't kill me if winter would just go away already.

View attachment 246836

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

It is March, right?
View attachment 246855

Watch WAYALIFE YouTube Videos
WAYALIFE Jeeps & Specs

But it looks great in the pictures. [emoji23]

Just rain for us in SoCal. Got a little last week and another storm expected tonight. Then in the 80s later in the week. Crazy weather everywhere for sure.

Top Bottom