WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

Special delivery! Dropping off a new power steering pump at the top of Cadillac Hill.
View attachment 167536

Verifying we have the right pump.
View attachment 167538

With that out of the way we turned our attention to more pressing matters. Good thing we brought a welder!
View attachment 167541

Turns out that Ricky tore his rear trackbar bracket off the axle. Time to get that fixed!
View attachment 167542

I think that will work!
View attachment 167543

Off the trail and ready to head back home :)
View attachment 167544

Yup I owe you one lol. That welder definitely saved my weekend. I guess that's what happens when you get from buck island to the top of Cadillac hill in an hour and 15 minutes. Again thanks for the help, you and Eddie rock.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup I owe you one lol. That welder definitely saved my weekend.

Oh come on, you know you don't owe me a thing. I'm just glad that was available and able to help save your weekend.

I guess that's what happens when you get from buck island to the top of Cadillac hill in an hour and 15 minutes. Again thanks for the help, you and Eddie rock.

Like I always tell people, it's not the rock "crawling" that breaks stuff - it's the "speed". :crazyeyes:

Absolute life savers!!! Thanks again... Please let us know anytime you need us!!!!!

I guess it was just lucky that we decided not go to the Off Road Expo show in SoCal. If we had, we wouldn't have been around to help out.

Hope you all had a great time :cool:

rampagejk

Oh come on, you know you don't owe me a thing. I'm just glad that was available and able to help save your weekend.

Like I always tell people, it's not the rock "crawling" that breaks stuff - it's the "speed". :crazyeyes:

I guess it was just lucky that we decided not go to the Off Road Expo show in SoCal. If we had, we wouldn't have been around to help out.

Hope you all had a great time :cool:

Eddie and Cindy = "good samaritan" :yup:

Panda

Eddie , Cindy and MTG you guys really saved our trip this weekend, you guys are the best and we all thank you so much, i feel very lucky to have you guys as friends and to be a part of wayalife :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: cheers to you guys!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Huge thanks to Eddie, Cindy, and MTG!! It was so cool and helpful of you guys! Can't thank you enough!!!

You're most welcome. Just glad that we were around and available to help out. :cool:

Eddie , Cindy and MTG you guys really saved our trip this weekend, you guys are the best and we all thank you so much, i feel very lucky to have you guys as friends and to be a part of wayalife :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: cheers to you guys!!!

You know you would have done it too had you been in our shoes. Glad you all had a great time :yup:

Wait a minute.... I thought you were only supposed to be internet bad asses and make cool videos. This certainly wasn't very assholish. ;)

Seriously though, This is the REAL Eddie and Cindy that I've come to know and one of the reasons I enjoy being a part of the Wayalife family :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wait a minute.... I thought you were only supposed to be internet bad asses and make cool videos. This certainly wasn't very assholish. ;)

Seriously though, This is the REAL Eddie and Cindy that I've come to know and one of the reasons I enjoy being a part of the Wayalife family :yup:

:dont_tell: It was just a publicity stunt. :crazyeyes:

munstie

Do you two drive the renegade that much,or is it just a daily driver. And have you tackled any trails with it yet?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
We have tackled a few easier trails and would do more but would really prefer to do it with a set of rocker guards - something that we can't seem to get our hands on.

Top Bottom