WAYALIFE on the GO : Miscellaneous Photos from Cindy & Eddie!

bthomas

These meet ups are getting weird. Regardless if PM or not. Camp wayalife isn't a shop like ORE. That's just my $0.02.

How bout meet at a burger shop or Starbucks? Maybe I'm just old school in thinking a person's home is their sanctuary.

That's what I was thinking, not only is it rude, it's a bit creepy and could well be a threat to safety and security. It's not a shop, it's a private residence. Hell, here in Arizona that's a good way to leave with more holes than you came in with!

Trail JK

Just as Cindy and I were about to take Rubicat to the dealership, alpa and his wife who came out all the way from Florida to run the Rubicon stopped by to say hello.

View attachment 220566

Is this a freaking joke? People randomly showing up at your front door and their jeeps don't even have a decal? Not that a decal would make it okay but you're supposed to believe that they took the time to look up your address because they're such loyal fans? Planned a crazy long trip but couldn't plan an invite? I don't get it. F'ing weird.

Is this a freaking joke? People randomly showing up at your front door and their jeeps don't even have a decal? Not that a decal would make it okay but you're supposed to believe that they took the time to look up your address because they're such loyal fans? Planned a crazy long trip but couldn't plan an invite? I don't get it. F'ing weird.

This dude has a YouTube channel. I was looking up Moab shit one night and came across this same anvil jeep with the same exact decal in the driver rear window. Very fucking weird.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

You win! People are creepy as fuck.

I'm just glad everyone hates me and I don't make cool videos so nobody wants to visit me.

JAGS

Hooked
You win! People are creepy as fuck.

I'm just glad everyone hates me and I don't make cool videos so nobody wants to visit me.

You smell weird too. Just saying.

Post up your address. I'm sure there are a few Overlander fans out there. Lol. [emoji106]

Top Bottom