The 2015 Moab Easter Jeep Safari MOPAR Concept Vehicles are HERE!!

Which is your favorite 2015 Mopar Concept Jeep?

• Red Rock Responder

Votes: 80 19.1%
  • Staff Car

Votes: 72 17.2%
  • Africa

Votes: 56 13.4%
  • Jeep Chief

Votes: 196 46.8%
  • Renegade Desert Hawk

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Cherokee Canyon Trail

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Grand Cherokee Overlander

Votes: 12 2.9%

• Total voters

Master

My vote goes to the Jeep Chief

I had a '74 Jeep Cherokee when I turned 20... 35 years ago...
The Jeep Chief brings great memories :brows:
I want one !!

Cjterry

Red Rock Responder

I have been looking at so many vehicles that are being geared towards more back country/survival get out of dodge rigs. I think Jeep nailed it. The Red Rock Responder is the perfect vehicle to have all the essentials all loaded and ready to go. All you need to do is add family, get out of dodge bags and a roof top tent would be a bonus. The red colour is perfect if you wanted to use it as a rescue rig.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I think MOPAR did a great job this year. I love the Africa and the nostalgia of the Staff car. I personally think the Red Rock Responder is bad ass too! A few slight changes to the bed design and I think Jeep would have a truck hit on their hands! That would make a sweet chase vehicle too! The one that would get my money right now though, is the Chief. I had a Cherokee Cheiftan Sport and a Wagoneer (my first 2 Jeeps) and absolutely love the nostalgic look of it. If Jeep produced the Chief as pictured, it would be one of the few vehicles in existance that I would probably leave bone stock, right down to the clean, badass bumpers and wheels! I love the sticker bomb idea on the trim pieces too. I might steal that idea! Jeep, Ill take mine as pictured with half doors please! Let me know when I can order it!

Last edited:

robsjeepin

Scan0003.jpg Scan0004.jpg Scan0002.jpg

Reminds me of the Cherokee Chief that I owned back In 1979. (ordered new from factory)
Took a trip in it to Colorado San Juan's. Pic shows climbing up Ophir pass.
I now live in Montrose, Colorado just a short drive to what is called the "Jeep capitol of the world".
My garage holds our 2 Wrangler Rubicon's 1 TJ & 1 JK. Can't wait till the snow melts in the Rockies.

TAGTJ

The "Chief" would be awesome to see again. Had a 1978 Cherokee Chief, came factory 360 V8, T18, Dana 20, 4:10's with locking diffs front and rear. Should have never sold it. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427515320.803888.jpg only pictures I have are Polaroids....

Kalums

Hands down the chief! Had a 76'wagoneer w/the 401 someone had put 60s under it w/35s and a throttle body kit on the engine.... Loved that thing to death, literally I loved it till it got totalled in a rollover.

Petzl88

View attachment 133669 View attachment 133670 View attachment 133668

Reminds me of the Cherokee Chief that I owned back In 1979. (ordered new from factory)
Took a trip in it to Colorado San Juan's. Pic shows climbing up Ophir pass.
I now live in Montrose, Colorado just a short drive to what is called the "Jeep capitol of the world".
My garage holds our 2 Wrangler Rubicon's 1 TJ & 1 JK. Can't wait till the snow melts in the Rockies.

That is awesome! I love the picture of Ophir pass.

Top Bottom