Eddie you're a straight up ASSHOLE !

10frank9

Web Wheeler
St. Paul Minnesota is pretty close to Canada ey? Perhaps he spent a weekend with Matti and was "injected" with some of his stupidity.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
St. Paul Minnesota is pretty close to Canada ey? Perhaps he spent a weekend with Matti and was "injected" with some of his stupidity.

Gotta be something like that. So far as I can tell, the guy never responded on the thread except to go full-retard and I don't think I've ever talked to him on the forum before. :idontknow:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Gotta be something like that. So far as I can tell, the guy never responded on the thread except to go full-retard and I don't think I've ever talked to him on the forum before. :idontknow:

Well there has been a slew of Canadian haters lately, perhaps im oversimplifying things. Or like someone mentioned, someone hacked his account. :cheesy:

Not really sure WHY, but lately when I think of Matti and a few others in his part of the world, this image from THE SHINING comes to mind right away. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426954351.653459.jpg

tobias lopez

Que????? Like some of you have said he either ran out of meds, is drunk fourming ( not sure if that a word lol) people now a days he is complaining about Eddie being an asshole yet he post a (I'll never be back post) what a asshole lol.

I dunno if they ever understand what Eddie and others write I know for a fact everyone always states that is just their opinion it is your money, your rig, your life do with it how you like?

Well have a happy Saturday everyone!!

Robar

The Enforcer
....I'm outta here.....Eddie you're a straight up ASSHOLE !....I'm sick and tired of reading YOUR self proclaimed "expert" opinions...Hope to run into you on the trail someday you insignificant little prick.....you're just a closed minded opinionated jerk that constantly abuses your members. Personally I didn't believe it until I saw you do it over and over again. You have turned being an asshole to people into a "WAYALIFE".....good luck with that, you miserable prick.

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?25418-Winching-101

Over 18,000 members and you and six others get butthurt over your own personal inability to accept criticism which, was not directed at you. Your life as a little bitch suits you well.

Over 18,000 members and you and six others get butthurt over your own personal inability to accept criticism which, was not directed at you. Your life as a little bitch suits you well.

And the post that got sand in his underoos was a jab at one of Eddie's friends that he has wheeled with numerous times.

TheDuff

....I'm outta here.....Eddie you're a straight up ASSHOLE !....I'm sick and tired of reading YOUR self proclaimed "expert" opinions...Hope to run into you on the trail someday you insignificant little prick.....you're just a closed minded opinionated jerk that constantly abuses your members. Personally I didn't believe it until I saw you do it over and over again. You have turned being an asshole to people into a "WAYALIFE".....good luck with that, you miserable prick.

Originally posted here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?25418-Winching-101

Actually sir, you're an asshole. Don't like someone's "opinions"? Fine, you don't have to. but, an opinion is just that, an opinion, and Everyone has one, so get over your self. The real issue seems to be more along the lines that you're jelous that the mojority here like Eddie's opinions on things. I'm fine with your leaving and not coming back, sure won't miss your 9 post contribution to this community.

nightfirem10

Well, I'm Canadian and have no hate for Eddie either!! Sounds like that guy had his wife's panties on,and in a bunch!!! Lol! I watch all your videos and love the forum! Keep em coming, and would love to wheel down where you guys do!

Top Bottom