I'd rather be working on my Jeep but instead - I have to work on this...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So, it's a beautiful Saturday and while I wish I were out on the trail, I am stuck at home. And, if I have to be stuck at home, I'd rather be working on Jeeps doing things like maintenance, replacing a water pump, installing my new bead locks on to my new tires or just giving one or more a good wash. But no, I tried turning on the sprinklers for the first time this year and now have to work on a broken pipe instead - joy! :rolleyes2:

IMG_0552.jpg

Needless to say, misery loves company and so I thought it would be fun to start this thread for those of you who are stuck at home and would rather be working on your Jeep but are having to work on something else instead. So, how about it, what are you working on? :crazyeyes:

HoosierWolf

I'm working on work. :icon_crazy:

However there is light at the end of the tunnel. Later I'll be grilling and searching for the bottom of a few cold :beer:s

thardy

Banned
That sucks, but I know the feeling. Was planning on spending today giving the Jeep a good thorough bath, but found 2" of water in the floorboards when I removed the cover. It rained all day Thursday and figured I'd test out the cover to see how it held up, and i'd say not so good.

Good luck with the pipe repair!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Great thread!

I am going to be working on getting drunk since the Jeep project went pretty poorly today :crazyeyes:

Saw that - what a bummer. Looks like that 60 you're wanting just got bumped up the list :crazyeyes:

Ugh. That's suxks. As for me, I'm stuck at some stupid brewery drinking beer. Really sucks! ;-)

Thanks for rubbing it in pal - I needed that :rolleyes2: :crazyeyes: :D

SFNick

Great thread..... Water leaks always suck!.....I'm stuck at home doing some much needed yard work now that Spring is here.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426964918.836232.jpg

MTG

Caught the Bug
So, it's a beautiful Saturday and while I wish I were out on the trail, I am stuck at home. And, if I have to be stuck at home, I'd rather be working on Jeeps doing things like maintenance, replacing a water pump, installing my new bead locks on to my new tires or just giving one or more a good wash. But no, I tried turning on the sprinklers for the first time this year and now have to work on a broken pipe instead - joy! :rolleyes2:

View attachment 132183

Needless to say, misery loves company and so I thought it would be fun to start this thread for those of you who are stuck at home and would rather be working on your Jeep but are having to work on something else instead. So, how about it, what are you working on? :crazyeyes:

This isn't balmy so cal buddy. You have to shut off the sprinklers and open the valves before winter. :crazyeyes:

Teeball this morning and dance competition now for me today.

Jackal01

Finishing up a 50 hour online, 3 day incident command class for my fire department. I could be tuning the CB in R2.

1426965458436.jpg

HoosierWolf

Saw that - what a bummer. Looks like that 60 you're wanting just got bumped up the list :crazyeyes:

Thanks for rubbing it in pal - I needed that :rolleyes2: :crazyeyes: :D

Actually doesn't the pipe leak count as justification to start drinking?

It never even occurred to me this could happen. I live in the Midwest (on the Heartland JKX you guys drove right passed my old house) but I've never had sprinklers. Good to know and sorry about your luck.

Edited: Also apparently I don't know how to properly quote a post. *sigh*

dchew

Gas leak :(

Really hard to get to. And the contractor must have lost the retainer clamps that go in that fitting. So off to HD...

IMG_0569.jpg

JRied

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426966746.704428.jpg
Stuck in traffic on way to deliver 12,000 lbs of ice to Nikki Beach and all 12,000 have to be loaded by hand into there machine that has its opening 5 1/2ft off the ground 40lbs at a time. Meanwhile all my jeep friends are destroying some trails 😔

JayKay

Caught the Bug
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1426967462.031212.jpg getting ready to map out all of the electrical in the basement so I can wire some lights, switches, and outlets tomorrow. Still kind of fun, just wish we were moving furniture into it instead. Want it done!!!

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
LOL......I'm stuck on R-109 in Parkland working a 24hr OT shift at the slowest station in existence.........bored as hell.....I think I'm going to go skip rocks across the lake out back....... JOY!!

~Woodrow~

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
This isn't balmy so cal buddy. You have to shut off the sprinklers and open the valves before winter. :crazyeyes:

Teeball this morning and dance competition now for me today.

Good luck! I know there's a joke somewhere here about you dancing. But I can't come up with one :(

Top Bottom