Central Coast Grapes-N-Grub: May 16

Nicodemus

Finally a Central Coast Event! My wife and I will be there and possibly another Jeeper/Wine-O if they're free that day. I'll be sure to ask him soon.

Can't wait!

JAGS

Hooked
Finally a Central Coast Event! My wife and I will be there and possibly another Jeeper/Wine-O if they're free that day. I'll be sure to ask him soon.

Can't wait!

Just so it is not lost, this is not a off-roading trip. Just a gathering of fellow Wayalifers to take a nice drive in the central coast wine country and drink some great wines.

So long as you and your buddies have Wayalife banners, you're welcome to join. :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
List updated and also included a few of the known stops. Plan to add a couple more. Five is a good starting number, but we may add an impromptu stop here or there if time and blood alcohol levels allow. ;) Needless to say, we all must drink/taste responsibly. :yup:

List updated and also included a few of the known stops. Plan to add a couple more. Five is a good starting number, but we may add an impromptu stop here or there if time and blood alcohol levels allow. ;) Needless to say, we all must drink/taste responsibly. :yup:

whats this responsible thing-a-majig you speak of? we all know how to pass sobriety tests.
http://youtu.be/yDzcYerwE4s

JAGS

Hooked
Thought I'd give this event a bump. If you want to go, or are just thinking of going, I'd take a look at reserving a room sooner than later (you can always cancel the rm later). It's a busy weekend, so rooms will be going fast and what's left will get more expensive as it gets closer. See first post for details.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Kathy just pointed us in the direction of the G&G, but if all goes according to plan, we will have just closed on our first CA home earlier that week and will be knee deep in a reno project! :thumb::thumb:

If something changes (maybe a delayed closing date), I think I can convince wifey to make the drive! :D:D

I will chat with the wife but this may be out of our reach at that time. Still dealing with the dealership. I'll keep watching and hoping :yup:

JAGS

Hooked
Just about a week and a half away. Not sure how the room situations are, but may still be time for you to join us. :yup:

For those already going, let me know if you have a wine type preference, for one of the remaining two slots. Or if no preference, we can visit one or more of the outlandish places like the castle or something else on one of the back roads. Trust me, there are no shortages of places. Just post up any preferences and I'll see about getting things all set.

Also, the wife and I were thinking of maybe taking a dinner/evening break in the Paso (downtown) area at the end of the day. A cool stop at the Firestone Walker Brewery and Restaurant. If you'd like to join us here, please let me know so i can book reservations.

Whether a group of 8 or 18, this will be great day. Looking forward to seeing good friends again and meeting some new ones.

Panda

Just about a week and a half away. Not sure how the room situations are, but may still be time for you to join us. :yup:

For those already going, let me know if you have a wine type preference, for one of the remaining two slots. Or if no preference, we can visit one or more of the outlandish places like the castle or something else on one of the back roads. Trust me, there are no shortages of places. Just post up any preferences and I'll see about getting things all set.

Also, the wife and I were thinking of maybe taking a dinner/evening break in the Paso (downtown) area at the end of the day. A cool stop at the Firestone Walker Brewery and Restaurant. If you'd like to join us here, please let me know so i can book reservations.

Whether a group of 8 or 18, this will be great day. Looking forward to seeing good friends again and meeting some new ones.

Yes we prefer wine :D can't wait for this :thumb:

JAGS

Hooked
Updated a few things on the initial post for those who are signed up. Now includes start time/location. If you are just seeing this or your schedule just cleared up, you are more than welcome to join in. Just let me know so I can add you to list. We're slated for four wineries, but can always stop at others if time permits. :yup:

drtnwtr

I really wish we could have made this trip with you guys. I miss the central coast! Have a great weekend🍷

JAGS

Hooked
Updated the first post once again. Unfortunately we lost an attendee. But as we always say here, family comes first. Congrats on the soon arrival of another grandchild Strainger and Strainger's Heart. We'll toast to new life and good health for the family. :clap2::yup:

I've heard back from a couple on the list, but if you are on the list, please check your PMs and get back to me. If you still want to join us for the day, feel free to post up in the thread. Just want to make sure we don't leave anyone behind.

Jason, I have been trying to figure out how we could attend but our Friday schedules and distance is making it very difficult to work out.

JAGS

Hooked
Wish I was able to make this. You need to do it again later in the year.

You and several others have PMd me the same thing. We will try again. The wife and I literally already had this trip planned about 8 months ago. She was cool enough to give a day of our trip for some jeep friends. Maybe we need to this twice a year. Get a larger group next time. :thinking::thumb:

Jason, I have been trying to figure out how we could attend but our Friday schedules and distance is making it very difficult to work out.

Don't drive like an old man and you can get here in 4 hrs. LOL. Oh wait, your in OC....5 hrs. I'll convince the wife this needs to happen twice a year. :yup:

Last edited:
Top Bottom