Northeast Texas SudsNGrub!!!

PLucas

Banned
I was watching this post from a far because the original date wasn't going to work. I'm in for the "make up" date.
Pepe, if you still want to meet up with someone off of I-20 I can caravan with you. I'm coming from the Dallas area.
Thanks for organizing Napalm.

Got it bro... As we get closer to date, I will PM my number. Glad you coming, hopefully more can convoy with us.

noroad

Might want to get have recheck as to who is still going. maybe we can do something on my way home from the rubicon

Napalm

Will do. Going to base it on the weather report on Friday. I'll be updating this thread with advanced notice!

Napalm

Bumping this to the top to announce that we are ON for tomorrow! 6pm! Let me know if you're coming!

Bunz-o-fun

If we had a few more people, it would be worth the 1:45 minute drive. No offense to you guys, but id love to see a couple more from the DFW area going.

Tx07JKU

I'm here in lubbock, but I have family in allen that i can stay with. I will make it the next time for sure!

Napalm

I'm here in lubbock, but I have family in allen that i can stay with. I will make it the next time for sure!

Planning an actual trail run in the east tx. Area for sept. Be on the look out for a thread for that here soon!

You too Bunz-o-fun

Bunz-o-fun

Planning an actual trail run in the east tx. Area for sept. Be on the look out for a thread for that here soon!

You too Bunz-o-fun

I'm in Vegas sept 19th-27th, outside of that I should be good. Hope BJs in Tyler was good (the restaurant :)) and Keep me posted!

Top Bottom