Northeast Texas SudsNGrub!!!

redtx

You can put me down for maybe, and if there is a group from Fort Worth going we could all meet up and then head out?

PLucas

Banned
Count me in! I will coming from big 'D'... I can meet up and head out, if you will be on i20 from the DFW.

Rharvey160

Wish I could make it. Vacation starts that weekend and we will be headed out on Saturday morning. I'm in for the next one.

Napalm

Count me in! I will coming from big 'D'... I can meet up and head out, if you will be on i20 from the DFW.

Pepe got you down. redtx was looking for someone to convoy with so maybe you guys could do that.

Wish I could make it. Vacation starts that weekend and we will be headed out on Saturday morning. I'm in for the next one.

I understand Rich. Have a great vacation!

PLucas

Banned
Jeep peeps I won't be able to make it as my knee surgery (meniscus tear) was moved to May 7th. I will be spending May 9th in my bed. I have been putting this surgery off since last year, and is a MUST now if I want to be pain free when I ride my bike (mtb) or run. Hope one day in the near future providence has so ordered I will meet some of you.

Napalm

Jeep peeps I won't be able to make it as my knee surgery (meniscus tear) was moved to May 7th. I will be spending May 9th in my bed. I have been putting this surgery off since last year, and is a MUST now if I want to be pain free when I ride my bike (mtb) or run. Hope one day in the near future providence has so ordered I will meet some of you.

Sad to here, but I understand. Was really looking forward to meeting you and seeing that Jeep!

PLucas

Banned
Sad to here, but I understand. Was really looking forward to meeting you and seeing that Jeep!

Put me down for maybe bro, I'll see how I feel by Sat with crutches... Maybe the wifey can drive me. Are you in Facebook? I have a few wayalifer's in FB.

Napalm

A one week out bump. I hope to have my wheel spacers installed and ready to go by Saturday for the meet. There is the possibility for severe weather (hail,strong winds, etc) in the Tyler area saturday night. If this happens I will reschedule this event with a promised 24 hour notice for all those traveling from long distances.

Let me know if you guys have any questions.

Sgranhold

My parents live on Lake Fork so I'm coming in town from the DFW area for Mother's Day and am new to these meet ups. What's the protocol...just look for all the Jeeps? :)

Napalm

My parents live on Lake Fork so I'm coming in town from the DFW area for Mother's Day and am new to these meet ups. What's the protocol...just look for all the Jeeps? :)

There's a large parking lot behind the restaurant in the Broadway square mall. That's where we will be parking all the Jeeps.

Top Bottom