Rock Krawler rear suspension 1" "Stretch"

Tuleshed

Some people have talked about it failing but I had mine welded on and after 2 and a half years of a DD and some pretty good wheeling it's held up fine
+1
After a year and about 5 jeep badge trails (and a few others) on my young daily driver there are no issues with my rk rear track bar bracket either. It is welded and bolted on. Also mine doesn't come close to making contact with anything fwiw. The front lower control arms are also working great and are well built out of solid steel and the joints are beefy as well. I know there are other great/popular options. I'm not sure about the 1" stretch problems though, that seems lousy. But I would be interested in hearing someone from RK either explain or answer some of the valid questions presented here about it. I also have EVO products and would buy from both companies again.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
+1
After a year and about 5 jeep badge trails (and a few others) on my young daily driver there are no issues with my rk rear track bar bracket either. It is welded and bolted on. Also mine doesn't come close to making contact with anything fwiw. The front lower control arms are also working great and are well built out of solid steel and the joints are beefy as well. I know there are other great/popular options. I'm not sure about the 1" stretch problems though, that seems lousy. But I would be interested in hearing someone from RK either explain or answer some of the valid questions presented here about it. I also have EVO products and would buy from both companies again.

Welcome to WAL.....

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
+1

What the fuck does '5 jeep badge tails' mean?

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
If rk were to explain their ideas, all they are going to tell you is how great their kits are. Same goes for any company. These are real problems whether people want to believe them or not.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I think he might be talking about those badge of honer you can get from Jeep when you run certain trails would be my guess.

I understand that but what does that have to do with anything? There are 40 trails and they range in difficulty. It's like saying you've run 5 trails in a year.

Let me get your e cookie now.

Hot94Z28

I understand that but what does that have to do with anything? There are 40 trails and they range in difficulty. It's like saying you've run 5 trails in a year.

Let me get your e cookie now.

No, I don't like cookies and was just saying on what he meant even though I don't think running 5 "badge trails" are a good indication of how strong something is i.e. RK's rear track bar mount.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No, I don't like cookies and was just saying on what he meant even though I don't think running 5 "badge trails" are a good indication of how strong something is i.e. RK's rear track bar mount.

The cookie was more towards the other guy not you.

Tuleshed

Can you not answer what the '5 jeep badge trails' are?

Hey bud, didn't mean to strike a nerve. The other guys above were right. I meant the badge of honor trails. It wasn't meant to suggest that my jeep has been wheeled harder than anyone else's. Just trying to give feedback on the track bar mount for reference to others who are reading this.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Hey bud, didn't mean to strike a nerve. The other guys above were right. I meant the badge of honor trails. It wasn't meant to suggest that my jeep has been wheeled harder than anyone else's. Just trying to give feedback on the track bar mount for reference to others who are reading this.

LOL! No never has been struck. I am curious what trails you ran. If you want to give feedback on something at least post up what you've done.

Tuleshed

LOL! No never has been struck. I am curious what trails you ran. If you want to give feedback on something at least post up what you've done.

Well the 4 in / around Ouray blackbear, Imogene, Poughkeepsie gulch, engineer pass. In moab we did fins n things and cliffhanger. In big bear I did gold mountain.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I love how every one picks apart new guys. Sorry bud you don't have enough EVO parts on your jeep to fit in

Lol and you are the night in shinning armor here to save them? Did you read the posts? Overlander asked what trials and we are all still awaiting his response.

You do realize it has nothing to do with what parts you have on your rig.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I love how every one picks apart new guys. Sorry bud you don't have enough EVO parts on your jeep to fit in

And another one. LOL! I couldn't care less what parts people run but if they want to post feedback it should be a little more in depth then '5 jeep badge trails'.

JAGS

Hooked
^^^ Here we go. Shit, and I'm about to leave work, sit in traffic and miss the fun.

Gotta love "new" guys defending other "new" guys who didn't ask for help in the first place.

Just for the record, I would fully expect overlander to say the same response regardless of the original poster's post count.

Top Bottom