Firefighter and Law Enforcement Wayalifers! The Official Public safety Wayalife thread

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Was his eyes just gunked up or were his eyes injured? Poor kitty!

Background on this little kitten....A motorist called 911 to report a kitten was stuck in her engine compartment and she was afraid to drive her vehicle for fear that the kitten would fall out and get ran over or would get killed by the fan or serpentine belt.....he was found on top of the transmission between the floor board and the bell housing.......

Animal control came to get the kitten and take it to the vet.......a follow up visit to the vet later revealed that the conjunctivitis was caused by an upper respiratory infection and that a round of antibiotics would clear it up in a week.....the kitten was later adopted by a vet tech.....

~Woodrow~

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I'm Jesse
Engine Captain with the BLM
Interagency with the Park Service
In the newly formed California Desert Interagency Fire Program (Formerly California Desert District-BLM only)

Patiently waiting for Chris's cop love of firefighters..;)

lol, I would only charge double to a firefighter 😂😂

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
This was one of the very few times I can say that my job stinks........

Garbage truck contents fire.........had to have the truck dump it's contents on the residential street to be able to get to the source of the fire........the smell was awesome!!

~Woodrow~

image.jpg

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Protecting that half a million dollar apparatus from exposures from a total loss fire? Sounds like something some of the guys I know would do! Lol.

It's Sweden for God's sake........they fight fire differently over there LOL........That....or there's a huge mirror on the other side of the street and the fire is on the other side of the Engine......and what's the Driver Engineer doing at the nozzle end of the hose anyways?!?.......get back to the pump panel Skippy!

~Woodrow~

Napalm

The calm before the storm

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427467243.297570.jpg

E2 and Q1 in house before a busy weekend starts. This weekend is mud nationals in Jacksonville, and our city population doubles, sometimes triples.

bdavid

Removed my post...... I dont take part in childish banter......... I will say one thing, All first responders deserve a pat on the back. we are homelands first response to all disaster, We are all a brotherhood when things go wrong. We put our lives aside to help/protect others knowing we could never see our family's again....

Last edited:
Top Bottom