Firefighter and Law Enforcement Wayalifers! The Official Public safety Wayalife thread

Jackal01

I was referring to Company Officer. But it seems like a Correctional officer some days.
I have used that term just not that abbreviation although I normally just say "officer" or "OIC" for officer in charge. I think using either of those are more distinct since even the military uses CO for Commanding Officer.

Regardless, you can OIC and I will drive you any day...should that ever happen in the distant, improbable future. lol

Hobolobo

I have used that term just not that abbreviation although I normally just say "officer" or "OIC" for officer in charge. I think using either of those are more distinct since even the military uses CO for Commanding Officer.

Regardless, you can OIC and I will drive you any day...should that ever happen in the distant, improbable future. lol

Here's hoping. I'm trying to get in to a full time position, but my dept is all volunteer right now with no plans of changing.

Hobolobo

IMG_3920.jpg
IMG_3921.jpg

Some pics of our new high water rescue vehicle fresh out of paint. Still needs lights and all the other fun stuff before it gets commissioned.

Jackal01

Some pics of our new high water rescue vehicle fresh out of paint. Still needs lights and all the other fun stuff before it gets commissioned.
Good luck man. Always postings on TCFP. Our dept just sold our old Deuce for a newer, better high water vehicle. No pics yet but I hear it is a beast like yalls.

Napalm

Attachments

• IMG_1977.jpg
    IMG_1977.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1979.jpg
    IMG_1979.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4615.JPG
    IMG_4615.JPG
    233.6 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_4617.JPG
    IMG_4617.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1955.jpg
    IMG_1955.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1973.jpg
    IMG_1973.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_1971.jpg
    IMG_1971.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

Kalums

Glad that's only training wrecks... Those would be a serious mess IRL. Hope you guys are all safe and be careful, remember your "Below 100" training and go home in one piece.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Miller028

INV Miller
Fort Meade, MD
Active duty military police currently in investigations. Any fellow MP's here?
Lift tires and wheels will be on my jku on Thursday I'll post pics then! Stay safe out there

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Calico Jack

Been a lurker on WAL for a while and just found this page today...

My name is Chuck and I'm the Chief of Police for a small town in middle Georgia.

Glad to see the military, EMS, police, and fire services are well represented here.
Be safe out there brothers!

Napalm

INV Miller
Fort Meade, MD
Active duty military police currently in investigations. Any fellow MP's here?
Lift tires and wheels will be on my jku on Thursday I'll post pics then! Stay safe out there

Welcome to WAL! Looking forward to seeing your rig!

Been a lurker on WAL for a while and just found this page today...

My name is Chuck and I'm the Chief of Police for a small town in middle Georgia.

Glad to see the military, EMS, police, and fire services are well represented here.
Be safe out there brothers!

Glad to meet you, Chief. Stay safe out there!!

Top Bottom