Firefighter and Law Enforcement Wayalifers! The Official Public safety Wayalife thread

Jackal01

Dang! Extricate through the hard top? LOL!

How is the driver's spot treating you?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
SHE self extricated. Wasn't exciting until the husband showed up. First thing he did was grab the 18 inch machete from the back of the jeep and started yelling. Needless to say my hand went to my weapon. Also, he was middle eastern. It was a confusing scene at that point.

EO has been great. Finally I feel at home with work. Doesn't even feel like work actually. I just need out of the chief house then I'll be golden.

Kalums

Been a lurker on WAL for a while and just found this page today...

My name is Chuck and I'm the Chief of Police for a small town in middle Georgia.

Glad to see the military, EMS, police, and fire services are well represented here.
Be safe out there brothers!
Welcome to WAL and stay safe, I used to live in Moultrie so I know people can still get crazy even in a rural area. Just remember your first priority is to go home safe to your family at night. 👍

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

buckweil

Not a Firefighter yet but I'm going to school in Nebraska to become a Firefighter. Can't wait until I get to start testing and get on a department! Hopefully going to be Fire/Paramedic! Mad respect to those who serve both LEOs and FFs! Thank you all! Snapchat-1138796819.jpg

SSTM714

LEO in So Cal, Orange County city.

Wave to all my brother / sister LEOs, Fire and EMS life savers.

Sent from my iPhone using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Challenge accepted

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey everyone, I'm a police officer and a volunteer firefighter/EMT in NC.

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

With a good spotter, it's actually relatively easy if you don't have heavy hands are are able to manipulate the controls well. Welcome! Thank you for wearing the badge and protecting us.

Not a Firefighter yet but I'm going to school in Nebraska to become a Firefighter. Can't wait until I get to start testing and get on a department! Hopefully going to be Fire/Paramedic! Mad respect to those who serve both LEOs and FFs! Thank you all! View attachment 250550

Welcome! Very exciting!! Rookie school is fun, Paramedic school is where the challenge comes. Just stick to it and don't quit. Good luck!

LEO in So Cal, Orange County city.

Wave to all my brother / sister LEOs, Fire and EMS life savers.

Sent from my iPhone using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome! Thank you for what you do!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom