Wave from British Columbia

-spilly

Hi all! Big wave from BC. long time lurker figured id introduce myself now. My name is Joe and my jeep is a 2012 JKUR. So far my build is complete (HA!:cheesy:) but i love buying new gear for the jeep so we all know how that goes. Im running a Pro-Rock 44 Unlimited, 37" MTR's, 3.5" Rock Krawler X-Factor lift, Poison Spyder Flares & Sliders and rear bumper is on order, Smitty Built xrc front bumper, 9500 lb winch, Lights and more. Plans for this year are a Rubicon trip and maybe a moab trip as well seeing as i have never done either. I love posting pictures of my trips and i love seeing everyone else wheeling pics! Cant wait to get back on the trails :drinks:

20150315_114808.jpg
20150315_132234.jpg

Last edited:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAYALIFE :standing wave:....I was lucky enough to travel up to Calgary then over to Banff and on into B.C.......beautiful country up there wish I could've stayed longer to explore more.......I'm a bit jealous of what you all have :thumb:

Cheers :beer:

~Woodrow~

CandAMudders

Hello and welcome from Ontario. Awesome people on this forum; great advice and lots of fun too...love your Jeep. Love BC.

Top Bottom