Free Shit Thread!!!

DeadLegs

Wait, If I post in the thread complaining about people who join just for free stuff, does that prove I didnt join for that very reason, or is it made more suspicious by the fact that this thread is labeled "Free Shit" and I chose to respond to it?

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Wait, If I post in the thread complaining about people who join just for free stuff, does that prove I didnt join for that very reason, or is it made more suspicious by the fact that this thread is labeled "Free Shit" and I chose to respond to it?

Well, now I'm suspicious...

sipafz

Caught the Bug

Time will tell.... Why don't you start with a wave? Welcome to WAL!

RMC2

Caught the Bug
I'm here for free shit! And to sell anything I win! :asshat:

Of course free shit is avaible on WAL everyday just for the asking or just reading. Some helpful, some humorous, some .........

Thanks everyone for all the free stuff and keep it coming.

Wethy

I'm here for free shit! And to sell anything I win! :asshat:

Of course free shit is avaible on WAL everyday just for the asking or just reading. Some helpful, some humorous, some .........

Thanks everyone for all the free stuff and keep it coming.

I posted in another thread but I have this grasshopper he's free.... to a good home.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1474341027.238860.jpg
Taker pays shipping.
Also brakes not included!

DWiggles

Caught the Bug
hey, do you guys have any half off deals? i'm here for those too... not just free shit... I contribute by reading :naw:

Ddays

Hooked
I think there are going to be some used ones up for sale soon over on the Kool Aid thread! :thumb:

Top Bottom