Rancho 9000s part numbers

Finn Sizzle

I'm looking at replacing some damaged shocks, looking at the 9000 series, I am seeing a bunch of different part numbers. Can you tell me which part numbers I would need to get for both front and back. I have a MetalCloak 3.5 in lift. Thanks!

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
You could probably go with the longer ones, ending in 31 and 32 I think. Assuming you have enough bump stop and with the "virtual buckets" those springs have, you should be fine.

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Let me get those numbers for you. :)

I'm looking at replacing some damaged shocks, looking at the 9000 series, I am seeing a bunch of different part numbers. Can you tell me which part numbers I would need to get for both front and back. I have a MetalCloak 3.5 in lift. Thanks!

This right here.
Don't forget the rebate too.
RS999331
RS999332

You could probably go with the longer ones, ending in 31 and 32 I think. Assuming you have enough bump stop and with the "virtual buckets" those springs have, you should be fine.

JeepJeep75

Hey guys, just received some Rancho 9k's via Amazon. Brown Santa must have poked a hole in the shipping box. Shock bushings kit bag with the red bushings, two washers, and nut MIA. Is the replacement part number RS981? Thank you all for any info!! These are RS999331 for the JK front axle.
I'm missing this bag of goodies. This is from the other box that self-opened too. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464296086.900786.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464295987.537815.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464295987.537815.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

JeepJeep75

This is what I'm looking for. This is out of the other box that the shock slid out of and self opened. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1464296273.708385.jpg
The part number seen in photo is of no help. [emoji53]

JeepJeep75

I called the Rancho tech line today. After a surprisingly short wait I was immediately taken care of by warranty department. Sending the bushing kit bag, no problem at all! Thank you Rancho! [emoji106]

Rancho

Caught the Bug
Monday AM's are a different animal ha!!
Glad they took care of you.

I called the Rancho tech line today. After a surprisingly short wait I was immediately taken care of by warranty department. Sending the bushing kit bag, no problem at all! Thank you Rancho! [emoji106]

Top Bottom