SoCal For sale Rear Bumper Poison Spyder Rock Brawler with Tire Carrier

RedSyndrome

SOLD

Rear Bumper Poison Spyder Rock Brawler with Tire Carrier. I also added the Hi-Lift Jack holder. $900.
I bought this off a friend about 8 months ago and have no issues with it.
It is powder coated grey. It is used and has wear marks from things like the rubber tailgate bumpers.
The Hi-Lift Jack holder was purchased afterwards and is Rustoleum grey.
I am also posting up some rub marks in the lower drivers side. Picture below.
Normally this bumper has an extended tab on each side of the bumper to mount to the frame. Picture below.
This is trimmed off to run Curry Anti Rock Sway bars. It doesn't effect the bumper. I was going to add a weld bead along there and never got around to it.
The bumper new and unpainted is $1275 direct. The Hi-Lift Jack holder is $75.
You can mount it up right away or get it repainted.
That is a 37" tire on their and it handles it no problem.
Local pick up only.

Let me know if you have any questions.
P3180001 (2).jpg P3180001.jpg P3180002.jpg P3180003.jpg P3180004.jpg P3180005.jpg

Last edited:

whispike

I'm really interested in this as it's the bumper I want, but I wanted it without the tire carrier and I'd also have to re-powder coat it another color. Maybe we can work something out. I live in LA area.

RedSyndrome

I'm really interested in this as it's the bumper I want, but I wanted it without the tire carrier and I'd also have to re-powder coat it another color. Maybe we can work something out. I live in LA area.

The only way I can help is. I have family in the powder coating business, and could get you a good price.

RedSyndrome

Do you still have PS Bumper & are you firm on price.

I still have the bumper, it is still on the Jeep. If I don't sell it, I will keep it on there. I was thinking of going with the PSC tire carrier after I sell it.
I am willing to listen to offers, but it needs to be close to $1000.

Danger

I will be traveling from Yuma Az to San Fran next week if you still want to sell rear bumper. Just let me know about offer and we can go from there.

Danger

I think that is a fair price, let's catch up tommorow and I will have our route figured out. We are truck drivers that how we are on the road . If you know how to PM me I would appreciate it, I have not figured that part out yet.

RedSyndrome

I think that is a fair price, let's catch up tommorow and I will have our route figured out. We are truck drivers that how we are on the road . If you know how to PM me I would appreciate it, I have not figured that part out yet.

I sent you a PM. You can also email me ogaz.mark(at)gmail.com
I live just off the route from Yuma to San Fran.
Let me know a date. Weekday works best. I am usually out off-roading on the week ends.

Top Bottom