Dusy Ershim Wedding and Trail Run. September 23rd-27th.

Dusy Ershim Wedding and Trail Run

The dates are now set and we welcome anyone to attend.

9/24 - Meet at Epic Addictions in Fresno around noon and convoy up to Courtright Res and set up camp before dark.

9/25 - Hit the trail around 0800 and camp at Thompson Lake Campground.

9/26 - Hit the trail again around 0800 and set up camp at Ershim Lake and have the wedding.

9/27 - Ershim Lake to the Keiser Pass and trail exit.

Clem319

9/24 - Meet at Epic Addictions in Fresno around noon and convoy up to Courtright Res and set up camp before dark.

9/26 - Hit the trail again around 0800 and set up camp at Ershim Lake and have the wedding.

I am going to try and make this. Are you limiting the group size? I probably won't be able to confirm until August as my job likes to F with me.

I am going to try and make this. Are you limiting the group size?

Not at this time, I'm pretty sure just the length and challenge of the trail will take care of that.

Also, can you hogtie Rich and drag him along? We need to make sure he makes an appearance one way or another.

Dusy Ershim Wedding and Trail Run. September 24th-27th.

It is on the calendar just need to iron out the details.

Heholua

Not at this time, I'm pretty sure just the length and challenge of the trail will take care of that.

Also, can you hogtie Rich and drag him along? We need to make sure he makes an appearance one way or another.

I told you, if I have to rent that horse I will.;) Clem...if I can't get a horse, would you mind me hitchin a ride with you?

mendigo

Hey ridge I followed the thread about the October run trail and now about your wedding. Congratulations looks like a wonderful location for a wedding. and hope to meet you and everyone else soon. Cheers

Dusy Ershim Wedding and Trail Run. September 24th-27th.

Are you guys having a minimum apex for the rigs? Congrats!

You mean minimum vehicle requirements? Yes, and they are as follows:

35" tires or larger
Tow Points front AND rear
At least a rear locker
Rocker protection
A spare tire of the same size
Recovery gear
Wag bags
**Spill Kit is a must on this trail**

Special attention should be taken in regards to spare parts- This is a very long trail, breakdowns are not unheard of. Please prepare accordingly. We expect to have a trail welder as well as a good amount of tools with us should the need arise.

**Note** Vehicle requirements subject to change once I get a chance to do a prerun when the trail opens.

Last edited:
Making plans to head out west the great state of California. We are in the planning stage and hoping to stop in Fullerton on the way back to Texas to see ORE. More to follow and might even start a thread.

Yes, it's true! My better half and I will be tying the noose on the Dusy Ersham trail. The run will be 9/23-9/27. Pastorwug has agreed to perform the ceremony and this run is open to anyone who would like to attend, just let me know.

9/23- Meet at Epic Addictions in Fresno around noon and convoy up to Courtright Res and set up camp before dark.

9/24- Hit the trail around 0800 and camp at Thompson Lake Campground.

9/25- Hit the trail again around 0800 and set up camp at Ershim Lake and have the wedding.

9/26- Ershim Lake to the Keiser Pass and trail exit for those needing to leave early.

9/27- Ershim Lake to the Keiser exit for anyone wishing to hang out an extra day and enjoy the area with us.

This is a challenging trail so there will be minimum vehicle requirements that I will post up shortly.

We truly hope to see you there.

The dates have been changed slightly to accommodate those folks needing to leave early.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Making plans to head out west the great state of California. We are in the planning stage and hoping to stop in Fullerton on the way back to Texas to see ORE. More to follow and might even start a thread.

I owe you dinner and a cold beer. :beer:

In N Out and a 40oz?

Top Bottom