Wave from Maryland

Elmer

Hey all, I'm Elmer. I'm from Damascus, MD and own a 2008 Jeep JKU X in Jeep Green with 2.5" Teraflex coil lift, .5" coil spacers in front, 1.25" Teraflex body lift, Bilstein 5100s, and 35x12.50r15 Goodyear MTRs (among many other mods). Normally do my wheeling down in VA as there aren't many options up here in MD.

I've learned a ton from all the Wayalife write-ups and have lurked here for quite awhile. Figured it was time to give a wave and start contributing.

Below are some pics of how my rig currently stands. Just switched out the hardtop for the soft top this past weekend. I have the Ace Pro Series stinger pictured below ready to be installed, just waiting on the Engo 12k winch I ordered (over a month ago!) which is scheduled to be delivered Friday. Going to throw them on this weekend. Considering bumping up to 1" spacers in front and back to account for the heavy bumpers.

Glad to finally be a member! :standing wave:

jk2015.jpg

jkfront2015.jpg

jkback2015.jpg

jksofttop2015.jpg

aceprostinger.jpg

Last edited:

Elmer

Thanks BlackHat! Glad to be here. Seems to be the most active and helpful forum around. Planning to get a build thread started here shortly.

Last edited:

Elmer

Thanks everyone! Just sitting here trying to get work done while eagerly awaiting brown santa :brows:

Elmer

Got the new bumper and winch installed today. Pretty straight forward with some cutting and drilling, hardest part was getting the damn fog light grommets off the stock bumper haha. Spooled my rope on a couple hours ago in the local high school parking lot.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427600364.275651.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1427600407.440284.jpg

Top Bottom