Traction Control Help!

PGH08JK

Well last night in my travels I was turning around and my Traction Control Light came on, and I have little power now. I don't understand and have never had this happen before? Can someone help point me in the right direction here.. :doh:

Warebear

Mine did that too, but it fixed itself right after. I'd also like to know why. Mine was only a couple weeks off the lot.

Warebear

There is a huge traction control thread going on at the moment, but I think this a slightly different issue

Warebear

Mine was centered at the time that it acted up. Now it's off due to the lift, but haven't had the problem. How does one go about recentering the steering wheel?

PGH08JK

My steering wheel is centered. As I said it started Saturday Night. Sunday Morning when I woke up to drive home, the light didn't kick on right away, but after 5 minutes of driving it started again. I got home, parked it in the driveway around 1230pm. I went out to go to work at 9pm and it was gone. So it corrected itself.. I see home people have turned TC off, So needless to say I will be doing so soon.

Thank You all for the responses.. It is greatly appreciated.

PGH08JK

Well, the light came back. So, I drove to the dealership and had them scan it. I was told that I have a Cylinder 6 Misfire, and Cam Sensor is bad. They told me I need to have the left head replaced..

Good News is it's all covered under Warranty!

Has anyone ever had this happen?

Zstairlessone

Well, the light came back. So, I drove to the dealership and had them scan it. I was told that I have a Cylinder 6 Misfire, and Cam Sensor is bad. They told me I need to have the left head replaced..

Good News is it's all covered under Warranty!

Has anyone ever had this happen?

I didn't need a head replaced but did have the cam sensor failure. They took care of it under warranty and it fixed the problem. Happened at around 100,000 miles if I remember right.

Top Bottom