Who went swimming this weekend

AZRockJK

It is definitely getting hot here and she needs a bath lol. She'll have to stay dirty a bit longer though cuz I'm in the midst of finally moving from Surprise to Scottsdale.

SEAJ

I drove through a washout and water reached over my hood. A Mile down the road we stopped and steam and a steady stream of water was pouring from under my radiator. Three guys were all standing around telling me I had a radiator leak or broken hose as it kept coming steady for 5 minutes straight. I kept telling them no way it was radiator fluid as it was clear. To their credit it was hot. After 5 minutes it stopped finally. Checked the radiator... completely full all red in color. Their must be some serious collection capacity for water in the JK.

DA RUNT

I was at the shallow end of the pool, more like wading :crazyeyes:

Attachments

• IMG_3702.jpg
    IMG_3702.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 84

Wizard

I drove through a washout and water reached over my hood. A Mile down the road we stopped and steam and a steady stream of water was pouring from under my radiator. Three guys were all standing around telling me I had a radiator leak or broken hose as it kept coming steady for 5 minutes straight. I kept telling them no way it was radiator fluid as it was clear. To their credit it was hot. After 5 minutes it stopped finally. Checked the radiator... completely full all red in color. Their must be some serious collection capacity for water in the JK.

Freaks you out the first time it happens.

Attachments

• 1428004875510.jpg
    1428004875510.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 65
Top Bottom