Show your Wrist Watch

Picked this up today. Needed a tough everyday watch to wear on shift at EMS, but one that was nice enough to wear when off duty as well. So far, i love it.

Attachments

• 1435456013359.jpg
    1435456013359.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 288

David1tontj

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1435468310.966459.jpg

Still haven't got my luminox yet, but got this sweet OD green g-shock for father's day! I'm loving it! I love all things OD green!

Still haven't got my luminox yet, but got this sweet OD green g-shock for father's day! I'm loving it! I love all things OD green!
Love it. Im now a G-Shock fan. Im still fumbling through the instructions trying to figure out all the shit mine does lol.

David1tontj

Ok- I saw a couple citizen Eco drive watches that I really liked while searching for a luminox. Are they durable? Okay for skin diving and rough usage? I see thy are 100meter resistant. That should be more than enough for what I'll be doing.

Hobolobo

Ok- I saw a couple citizen Eco drive watches that I really liked while searching for a luminox. Are they durable? Okay for skin diving and rough usage? I see thy are 100meter resistant. That should be more than enough for what I'll be doing.

I love my 2 eco drives and while they are durable and water resistant, i try to take it easy and am pretty careful with them because of how much they cost. Not to mention the crystal will cost another small fortune if it ever needs to be replaced.

David1tontj

I love my 2 eco drives and while they are durable and water resistant, i try to take it easy and am pretty careful with them because of how much they cost. Not to mention the crystal will cost another small fortune if it ever needs to be replaced.

I have a couple of g-shocks for work and everyday use, so the Eco drive would just be for special occasions- just don't want something that'll break if I end up being rough on it.

Thanks for input.

Rhin0247

The misses thought it was time for me to have a watch that matched my jeep.... She got pretty close I'd say

watch.jpg

ITLL GO

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1441389715.693357.jpg
Garmin Tactix for about a year. Wife got it for me when my Suunto Core was stolen. I like the Core better for everyday wear. However i am outdoors every weekend and this GPS Garmin is amazing. Getting used to charging once a week takes some time. I also am training for a marathon in Oct and it tracks your pace and distance which is helpful.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I added this custom watch into the rotation. SKX007 case with black cerekote, H3 dial and hands, Dagaz double domed sapphire tinted crystal with AR coating and a custom countdown timer/GMT bezel insert sloped to match the height of the domed crystal. It took about 4 month for it to be built for me, but well worth the wait. Especially because I will never see another one just like it! It gets rotated in on missions with my Suunto and Maratac.

SAM_3289.jpg
SAM_3290.jpg
SAM_3291.jpg
SAM_3295.jpg

Also put the Maratac Big Pilot on a DiModell leather strap. I love me some leather!

SAM_3296.jpg
SAM_3297.jpg
SAM_3298.jpg

Top Bottom