Wave from MO (sitting in my wife's Jeep)

TJM

Hi everyone,

Waving from St. Louis MO and looking forward to becoming a part of the community here. Mostly I will just be reading technical bulletins on the 07 JK and DIY maintenance write ups, maybe pop in with a question or two.

Yes, it is my beautiful wife's Jeep, so I won't be doing any fun mods - but I am always happy to do the basics and keep it healthy and clean. I'm sure there are a ton of posts on the subject, but feel free to point out any you think are important.

See you on the road

T

TJM

Thanks everyone! It's nice to see a lot of Missourians and StL-area people. Of course getting hello's from across the nation is pretty cool too:beer:

BlackHat

Welcome to WAL! Show your wife some of the great Videos from the forum and you might get her hooked on adding parts and making it trail ready. Just a thought.

TJM

Welcome to WAL! Show your wife some of the great Videos from the forum and you might get her hooked on adding parts and making it trail ready. Just a thought.

Thanks! Yeah, I thought that would do it, but she says that's what my 4Runner is for. I guess that frees up funds for me to keep doing that...

Top Bottom