Federal Couragia MT tyre road noise review

BumblebeeZA

Just an update on MT tire noise.

I fitted Federal Couragia MT's yesterday, size 285/70R17
By the look of the tread I was expecting a lot of noise and was ready to turn up the volume.
But to my surprise, I hardly heard the tires at all, theres a "noticeable" hum/buzz, but seriously hardly noisy at all, and at 100km/h you can whisper in the cab and still hear one another, actually, the "noise" (the little noise there is) does not get any louder the faster you go, it seems to stay a steady soft hum/buzz but very soft from about 60km/h almost like a aggressive AT tire.

I havent tested the offroad performance yet, but Im looking forward to see how it performs.

tdougherty81

I had them on my Tundra 33x1250x20, for me they got louder. Just had to rotate them more frequently. Off road I thought they did well seeing that the Tundra was 2WD, never got stuck in mud or sand.

Lil Nasty

I got a really good deal on a set of 5 with only 3000 miles on them. So far they are not Toyo MTs but not bad either. I was told by a friend that ran them to rotate every 3k religiously. I'm very noise intolerant and I'm comfortable with these so far.

Top Bottom