Cleghorn Run Saturday April 4th

JK LYF

Anyone interested in a short run to Cleghorn this Saturday? If interested, thinking we can meet at 8am, wheel till about noon and then head out. Got stuff I gotta do in the late afternoon so can't stay past 1pm (ish).

AlStew

I might be down to join (Stock suspension/tires jkur). Put me down as a maybe.

I was supposed to head to my Dad's house that day but I might be able to push it till the evening.

JK LYF

I might be down to join (Stock suspension/tires jkur). Put me down as a maybe.

I was supposed to head to my Dad's house that day but I might be able to push it till the evening.

For sure. It will be absolutely low key. Ur rig can handle just about anything Cleghorn has.

JK LYF

Yes, it's short notice but it's a pretty easy trail that doesn't take a whole lotta time. Hopefully we can get a few other rigs interested.

bholder817

I read a thread a few days back about them closing all the off shoots on Cleghorn. They are putting up fences to block them. Not sure if they are installed yet. I was gonna head up on Friday to check. It has been one of my favorite runs.

AlStew

I was up there in late February and I saw a lot of posts in the ground starting closures.

JK LYF

I read a thread a few days back about them closing all the off shoots on Cleghorn. They are putting up fences to block them. Not sure if they are installed yet. I was gonna head up on Friday to check. It has been one of my favorite runs.

Wonder why? If u go Friday, let us know how it's looking.

bholder817

Okay so it was a fun day up there!

First spoke with the Volunteer Forestry guys that were coming off the trail as I was airing down. They said they are closing all the nonlegal roads. Not all the off shoots are legally made roads by the forestry department. Only two areas have been completely closed with the posts and wires keeping people out. Some have posts installed but no wire actually blocking the trail. Not sure what the end result will be with the trail but over 3/4 of it is still available to play on. Saw that a few dumb asses had knocked over/run over a couple posts. Which will only make the forestry move faster on the closures.

All being said. It was a lot of fun!
hope you guys have fun. Wish I could join you but I work weekends.... I will post a few pics in a minute.

tobias lopez

Yep good old Cleghorn, well I'm glad they are not closing it off completely . Wish I could join but tommrow I'm pouring my concrete for the patio I'm building. Have fun. Pics or it never happened.

mendigo

Same here I just saw this post. next time lol need the experience and every get away helps. ...always learn something new

JK LYF

Today's run did not end up happening. Is anyone interested in going next Saturday, the 11th?

Top Bottom