Rancho 9000 settings

JK LYF

Can anyone out there direct me to a thread or provide input on what settings your running on the Rancho adjustable shocks? Just put some on and set them at three. Have no idea what to expect. Any first hand experience would help. Thanks.

Hoop,

If you gonzo Rancho's website you can download the PDF which shows you each setting is like.

I have the EVO Plush Ride Coils and have my front set at 4 and the rear set at 5 and like the on road feel and off handling as well.

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I ran mine at 7 front 9 rear recently. Before that was 5 front 7 rear. I liked the higher numbers better.

JK LYF

Thanks for all the info. I will play with the adjustments tomorrow. Sounds like something near 5 is a good starting point.

JK LYF

Hoop,

If you gonzo Rancho's website you can download the PDF which shows you each setting is like.

I have the EVO Plush Ride Coils and have my front set at 4 and the rear set at 5 and like the on road feel and off handling as well.

Thanks for the info. I will check it out tonight.

Hot94Z28

Who has these with RK coils? Just wondering what people run these at with them I have mine set real low.

Ah2014jk

I was wondering about a set of these myself. When I look them up they appear to not have the same rear mounts as mine do now. Am I wrong or do I need some sort of adapter bracket ?

I was wondering about a set of these myself. When I look them up they appear to not have the same rear mounts as mine do now. Am I wrong or do I need some sort of adapter bracket ?

The rear mount the same as factory. Probably just a universal picture.

Top Bottom