WAYALIFE Last Chance Canyon Newbie Run

rich67

Caught the Bug
I apologize for not posting this up yesterday but, picked totally at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE T-Shirt is....

Congratulations rich67!! :rock:

Wooo hoooo!! :thumb: I can't even win on a lottery scratch-off ticket, so this is like a milestone event for me. Thanks Eddie!! :beer:

rich67

Caught the Bug
Thanks guys...I just checked out the shirt and I can't wait to get it...friggin' SWEET...:rock:

joshuaj21

Congrats Rich67! Sweet design Eddie. The Newbie Run looks awesome! No idea when the wife and I would ever get that far west, but maybe if there was a WOL - East Coast Newbie Run we would totally be there! I guess for now we'll just have to settle for OBX...lol

owlxxx

I ran my stock Rubicon without using lockers, just the sway bar disconnect. Eddie and everyone that helped out give you great lines through the obstacles so I would think it can be done in your stock Sahara. That is just my opinion though. There are a lot more experienced people here that could give you a more knowledgeable answer.
stock sahara will be fine. I do that trail almost once a month since I live 30 miles from there. last group i had consist of an early 90s bronco(the low street looking one) and '87 s-10 pickup in stock form, and a stock isuzu trooper and more capable built up rigs as well. they all did fine. It's a good trail to learn on, it has variety and one gnarly obstacle known as the V-notch.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Can't find another place to ask this question so figured thus is the best spot. On the latest videos I see some of the guys have a skid at the ram on the hydro assist , is thus purchasable or is it a custom piece

The only one I can think of that had that skid was Eddie and Cindy on this run. You can buy it from ORE but it is only for a dynatrac PR60.

mstraw9379

Great video. Have to chime in like all the others. Would love to do one of these runs. Wouldn't be my first drive across the country.
I've had my jeep for 2 years now. Most I've done is some dirt trails with bumps.
Totally new to this way of life. Want to gain experience from those that know what they are doing.

Top Bottom