teraflex or full traction?

livethedream

OK who like what? i have a 2012 jk unlimited and want to lift it!:) 2.5 inch teraflex lift with springs, or 3 inch full traction with springs. it one of those questions, and i know that everyone has there own opinion. i'm just looking for some honest input. what does preforms better on and off road? does anyone have them on there truck? thanks guys

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
OK who like what? i have a 2012 jk unlimited and want to lift it!:) 2.5 inch teraflex lift with springs, or 3 inch full traction with springs. it one of those questions, and i know that everyone has there own opinion. i'm just looking for some honest input. what does preforms better on and off road? does anyone have them on there truck? thanks guys

well, we've run both and what i can tell you is that both will get the job done just fine. full traction is made in the USA but, TF does have better customer service. so long as you're buying through a vendor, this shouldn't matter. FT coils are softer and more comfortable but TF coils will give you a lot more lift - their 2.5" coils will yield over 3". as far as control arms go, i personally like the FK rod ends that FT on their control arms over the spherical joints that TF uses.

livethedream

the full traction lift kit looks nicer but looks can be deceiving. i love doing the weekend warrior thing going out to local orv parks in Michigan. thanks for the information. figure you guy would be the people to ask about all things jk:)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
livethedream said:
the full traction lift kit looks nicer but looks can be deceiving. i love doing the weekend warrior thing going out to local orv parks in Michigan. thanks for the information. figure you guy would be the people to ask about all things jk:)

Oh, make no mistake, it's a quality product. If you get their control arms, it won't even require greasing.

Top Bottom