Rubi springs with a BB

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I'm picking up some Rubi springs to install on my rig which already has a 2.5" budget boost. I know my lift height will increase anywhere from 1.5-2" so looking at about 4 inches overall. Question is do you think the shock extenders will do or what else shall I get before throwing these springs on? What else shall I consider?

As always thanks for the input and suggestions.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With all the mods you have installed, I seriously doubt you'll get 4" of lift with a set of Rubi springs... maybe an addition .5" tops if that. More than likely, you'll just get back to where you would have been without your mods. Also, you need to keep in mind that the BB kits and shock extenders were designed to work together even on a 2-Door that came from the factory with Rubi springs. In other words, you'll be fine with what you got.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Wow that was fast. Thanks as always, I do appreciate the help. It's good to know it will be fine. These will help bide me over till I go with an EVO setup :)

DManuel

My Rubicon sits on a budget boost with shock extenders. Works just fine on and off road for now. You will be good.

image-564858778.jpg

Top Bottom