The best Wayalife "easter eggs" hidden in plain sight pictures.

JeepFan

Hooked
One of these things is not like the others...

1429752410226.jpg

1429752438445.jpg

During the Pilgrimage to the promised land Moab adventure, a pair of yellow galoshes inconspicuously turned up in a few photos.

Share your favorite Wayalife easter egg pics....

jesse3638

Hooked
Maybe one day the story of the boots will be told...haha. Or are they one of those things that you start just to make people ask questions that has no real meaning.

jesse3638

Hooked
You don't want to know the story. Trust me.

I have a couple guesses but that all they would be..haha. Working in my industry things tend to get a bit "deep" at times where boots like that could come in handy but they wouldn't need to be real, only proverbial. Also from time to time we like to enjoy our evenings. If there is too much enjoyment however one runs the risk of potentially ruining their shoes in which these may come in handy...haha;)

JAGS

Hooked
Maybe one day the story of the boots will be told...haha. Or are they one of those things that you start just to make people ask questions that has no real meaning.

It's a tale shared with a small group of travelers in a hotel room somewhere in the middle of nowhere. It may one day leak and become legend, but never shared the same as that night on an epic pilgrimage to the promise land. The boots may live on forever, and that alone will bring laughter to the masses. :yup:

Top Bottom