Bestop trek top pro

DH2002

Just installed it this morning, not to difficult. Took about 2.5-3 hours by myself in the driveway.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429989161.589150.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1429989178.625525.jpg

DH2002

I just put it on this morning but after running around town on errands it's nice. I thinks it's quieter than my premium soft top it's made of really nice twill material. I am impressed with it so far

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Looks really sharp! :thumb:

Looking forward to hearing more reviews about this top, especially after folks have had them for a few months.

DH2002

Yeah it kind of sucks with the glass but with driving into nyc every day I don't get a chance to take it down everyday. So when I do take them off ill just leave them at the house

K.D.C.H

Yea it looks nice but I'd probably just get the NX myself. For Cali I really don't need the glass windows and like Jason said, I'd be worries about breaking the glass on trails.

Yea it looks nice but I'd probably just get the NX myself. For Cali I really don't need the glass windows and like Jason said, I'd be worries about breaking the glass on trails.

Considering I've already "slightly" used one trek top NX to its limits I'm not sure the PRO is a great idea :cheesy:

Top Bottom