Warn Wireless Control System

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Can I be a member just to sell stuff?
No. If your only purpose for being a member of WAYALIFE.com is to sell things, your privileges here will be revoked and your account suspended.

Can I post up links to things I have for sale on eBay, Craigslist or similar websites?
No. Please DO NOT post up links for things you have for sale on eBay, Craigslist or any other website here on WAYALIFE.com.

kawoosh

Didn't mean to break any rules.

Sorry if i broke a rule. I'm not on here just to sell. This was my first post. I have used the forums to help find solutions to fix situations that have gone wrong with my Jeep for years now and have always found them helpful.

kawoosh

Don't judge me by 1 mistake

Never heard this before.

ridg3runner, don't judge me by a mistake that i made. i have used this forum to help find solutions to what's happening to my jeep. it was a great help in fixing the wobble of death that i was getting. Amongst other situations. I may not be an "addict" like your status shows, but this forum has helped me a lot. And i truly apologize for my error in posting the item for sale.

ridg3runner, don't judge me by a mistake that i made. i have used this forum to help find solutions to what's happening to my jeep. it was a great help in fixing the wobble of death that i was getting. Amongst other situations. I may not be an "addict" like your status shows, but this forum has helped me a lot. And i truly apologize for my error in posting the item for sale.

Fair enough. What you need to do now is go to the "Give us a wave" thread and tell us a little about yourself, maybe even post a few pics of your ride. Then, participate a little before trying to sell here. This gives people a good idea of who and what kind of person you are. Make sense?

kawoosh

Fair enough. What you need to do now is go to the "Give us a wave" thread and tell us a little about yourself, maybe even post a few pics of your ride. Then, participate a little before trying to sell here. This gives people a good idea of who and what kind of person you are. Make sense?

Makes sense. Thanks for the feedback. I'll get on it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Sorry if i broke a rule. I'm not on here just to sell. This was my first post. I have used the forums to help find solutions to fix situations that have gone wrong with my Jeep for years now and have always found them helpful.

So let me get this straight, your not here to just sell stuff, you're here to use the forum for info AND sell your shit. As long as we are on the same page.

Top Bottom