WAYALIFE EPIC TREX : Destination MOAB 2015

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Epic trek is exactly what it was. So many places, so many different moments and unplanned events. All of it combined with great people made it simply awesome:rock: it's great to relive it through the fantastic pictures and narrative. Thanks Cindy and Eddie for all your commitment in pulling these together and inviting us to share in the adventure. :clap2::clap2: Can't wait for the next one. :D

spinuck

Thanks again for letting us come along on the adventure. I'm sure we'll remember it forever. Hopefully we'll be able to attend one of other runs this year.

ERAUGrad04

Caught the Bug
Awesome pics and love the story that goes along with it! Thanks for sharing Eddie and Cindy and hopefully were on the next one! :D

Dubzy

Great pics. Any chance of some YouTube vids of this trek? Looked amazing. Can't wait to have the chance to head out west.

sunnysideup

Thanks! We had a great trip in Moab last year... but hope to get back down there again with the whole family to run some more trails... you never know when something is going to go wrong with your Jeep... good thing you were in a group and were able to get things up and running!

JAGS

Hooked
Great pics. Any chance of some YouTube vids of this trek? Looked amazing. Can't wait to have the chance to head out west.

I'm sure a vid is in works at some point. Eddie and Cindy always seemed to be right there with a camera.

po5000

what greats pictures and look like a super time with great friends , very jealous, someday i'll get there, keep the great job of having fun :thumb: :thumb: :beer: :beer:

Trail JK

2015 WAYALIFE EPIC TREK to MOAB

Oh man, it was a heck of a day and I was just telling Ray tonight that I wish we were back on the trails in Moab. But more than that I've missed hanging out with this awesome group of friends! Perfect timing on this recap and just what I needed! Thank you for doing an amazing job putting together all the details and pictures so this epic trip can be remembered over and over. I feel so fortunate for the friendships and laughs we had on this trip. Eddie and Cindy you two are awesome! Tony thanks so much for the amazing shots! Stephanie you did an awesome job researching and setting up our group on this adventure! Thank you to our other leads like Et & Michelle and our tail runners Carl & Chris. Ray and I truly had an amazing time and can't wait for our next adventure!

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Great!!

I loved every single pic of this thread....it reminded me of a road trip along the same lines I did with my dad a long time ago. At the time he was administrator for AMC and we had been invited to the Rubicon for the Jamboree (I had a factory CJ7 spring issue -blue with the orange stripping and an I6 and the white steel wheel package etc). We then drove approx the same road totally falling in love with the whole area.
Thanks Eddie.;)

Top Bottom