New tires installed

toxicwaste29

I just got my new 35 KO2's installed. They are quite a bit beefier looking than online photos. Before and after pics are shown. Now for the first time in two years I'm at a stand still till I decide what to upgrade next.

Attachments

• 1430155184314.jpg
    1430155184314.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 1430155196995.jpg
    1430155196995.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 153

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Sweet, I'm really thinking of going with those because of the winter rating. How's the ride on them compared to factory?

CedarRaider

You are killing me. I've had these on order for over a month. They were supposed to ship last week. I looks like they are going out today. I can't wait to put them on.

toxicwaste29

I ordered mine through tirebuyer and they shipped next day. Took about a week for them to arrive. The ride is nice coming from the factory. There is a slight noise but you can hardly notice it so far. My factory wheels on if I hit a bump it would sort of throw the jeep. These absorb it and keep it tracking straight

TwistedJK

They look great. Got to see these at jeep beach. BF Goodrich had a display with two rubicons equipped with these tires. They let you drive them on a little off-road course they had set up. Curious to know how much better they are than the original ko's.

Top Bottom