Level 8 Pro Wheels - Built by Enthusiasts, FOR Enthusiasts

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
So, question for those who have the Bully Pro. Are these black or more of an Anthracite/Granite color? Most pics I see they look like a dark Charcoal color but all I see advertised is black. Or am I missing something and they make both? Thanks!

TennJK

So, question for those who have the Bully Pro. Are these black or more of an Anthracite/Granite color? Most pics I see they look like a dark Charcoal color but all I see advertised is black. Or am I missing something and they make both? Thanks!

They aren't black. I would say more of the granite. But really dark. Ring is black though.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466699301.249348.jpg

Hope that helps

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
They aren't black. I would say more of the granite. But really dark. Ring is black though.

View attachment 209576

Hope that helps

This :thumb:

Ok thanks gents! I love the look of these wheels, but not really sold on how the Granite/Dark Charcoal type color would look on Mojave Sand. Since I'm planning on going with blue windshield banner and a few minor blue accents, I figured I would stick with black wheels as to not add to many colors to the mix. I think the search continues lol!

Jk909

Ok thanks gents! I love the look of these wheels, but not really sold on how the Granite/Dark Charcoal type color would look on Mojave Sand. Since I'm planning on going with blue windshield banner and a few minor blue accents, I figured I would stick with black wheels as to not add to many colors to the mix. I think the search continues lol!

Personally I think it would look really good on your rig. You could even paint the rock rings the same color as your jeep[emoji106]🏻

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
I actually really like the texture and color of the bully pros when I first ordered them I thought they were a straight Matt black but noticed thy are a dark charcoal metallic gloss wheel with the ring being a polyurethane material in Matt black. Love this wheel way better then my old pro comp Matt black wheels they stay a lot cleaner with this finish. But if I were you I would check them out in person to see if you like them ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466742398.327329.jpg sorry wheels are a little dirty to really tell but you get the idea aha ..

TennJK

Any color suggestions for painting the rings? ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1466744244.279657.jpg

Kinda leaning towards blue. Maybe olive drab. Any ideas?

Top Bottom