Rubicon rock rails... Tn

Natesc5

I've gotten my wheels and tires and replaced my front bumper... Now I would like to get the rails to replace my steps.👍 ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1430875954.725537.jpg

Napalm

Looks great. They are pretty easy to find on CL in your area and every now and then you can find them on here.

Good luck! Good looking Jeep!

Natesc5

Thank you and I've tried CG with no luck... Atlanta always has a set but that's 2 hours away...

Krawl

How much was trimmed and will that make a diff? I'm only gonna be running 295/70/17

Took an inch off the rear. i can send you a pic when I get home. They're still on the jeep. Expecting my Evo sliders back from powder coat tomorrow.

Natesc5

Thank you and I'll take them... I am a finance director for a dealership so I work Saturday... I know Sunday is Mother's Day so I could only meet early ... I am off this coming tues if that works for you?

Krawl

OK, next Tuesday will be fine for me. PM'd you my info so you can give me a shout to discuss any details.

Natesc5

OK, next Tuesday will be fine for me. PM'd you my info so you can give me a shout to discuss any details.

Thank you for all your help and staying to even help me put them on!! Nice meeting you and look forward to joining a N Alabama trail ride one day...

Krawl

Thank you for all your help and staying to even help me put them on!! Nice meeting you and look forward to joining a N Alabama trail ride one day...

Thanks Nate, it was great meeting you too and I enjoyed getting to help out installing them. Awesome rig you have and please do come ride with us when you can.

Top Bottom