Ca Bay Area Suds/Grapes-N-Grub : Friday, May 29th @ 6pm

mattsat

Hey K.D.C.H. put me down as a maybe. +1 I'll see when I can get off of work and maybe I can make it up there. :thumb:

Last edited:

spinuck

Incase you need a head count, I'll probably be accompanied by my wife and two daughters.

Also, would you be up for a trail run on Saturday the 30th?

K.D.C.H

Incase you need a head count, I'll probably be accompanied by my wife and two daughters.

Also, would you be up for a trail run on Saturday the 30th?

Thanks so much, just updated the list. A head count does help just to make sure we have a section big enough reserved for us.

K.D.C.H

Where are you thinking? I have a shot of you guys talking my wife into a run the next day, but its have to be pretty tame.

We could always give you that second shot at the step hill at Carnegie. It's close, tame and we could easily burn up a few hours there in the morning and maybe even BBQ some food

K.D.C.H

Only 6 more days. If anyone else what's to meet up with us or even if there's another Jeeper in you area you want to invite please let us know asap so we can make sure to have enough spaces saved for us all.

dchew

Caught the Bug
Turns out I have to go back out to Discovery Bay this week. But I gotta fly back Thursday night, so I will miss this by one day!
:naw:

K.D.C.H

Turns out I have to go back out to Discovery Bay this week. But I gotta fly back Thursday night, so I will miss this by one day!
:naw:

:cheesy: are you kidding me. Well that sucks. Just tell your boss you missed your flight and the next one was Saturday morning :D

Top Bottom